Two Different Worlds Chapter 45

Chapter 45 {Sara's POV}

I look at myself in the mirror and then walk out of the loo. "Are you ready love?" Liam asks. I look at him and smile then shake my head yes. We walk downstairs we have about 30 minutes too make sure everything is ready. We walk throw the doors and it was so beautiful it was all red with a little pink here and there I look up and see the signs Zayn and I first worked on together before we where a couple. "How do you like it babe!" Zayn screams from behind the dj area. Niall walked in with Justin then smiled big "Is Dj Malik back!" Niall screams while jumping up and down. I give him a funny look. "No Niall I was just fixing it." Zayn says while laughing. I walk around checking too make sure everything was in place. I feel hands come around my waist. "It's time love." Zayn says in my ear. I turn and look at him then kiss him. "Okay babe." I say smiling at him. I was now in the back with Justin making sure no girls where bothering him. "Um Sara where are you?" I hear over the microphone and it was Liam. I walk up too the front of the stage and I see all five lads on stage looking like they where about too sing. "We'll Sara love where gonna sing you a song and then Zayn has a little surprise at the end." Louis says while winking at me. I hear music staring then I see lights go on Liam.

♫[Liam] Girl I see it in your eyes you're disappointed

'Cause I'm the foolish one that you anointed with your heart

I tore it apart

And girl what a mess I made upon your innocence

And no woman in the world deserves this,But here I am asking you for one more chance

[Harry] Can we fall, one more time?

Stop the tape and rewind

Oh and if you walk away I know I'll fade 'Cause there is nobody else

[Harry] It's gotta be you-uu

Only you

It's got to be you-uu

Oh only you

Hey

[Liam] Now girl I hear it in your voice and how it trembles

When you speak to me I don't resemble, who I was

You've almost had enough

And your actions speak louder than words,And you're about to break from all you've heard

But don't be scared, I ain't going no where

[Zayn] I'll be here, by your side

No more fears, no more cryin'

But if you walk away

I know I'll fade

'Cause there is nobody else

[Harry] It's gotta be you-uu

Only you

It's got to be you-uu

Oh only you

[Zayn] Oh girl, can we try one more, one more time?

One more, one more, can we try?

One more, one more time

I'll make it better

[All] One more, one more, can we try?One more, one more

[Zayn] Can we try one more time to make it all better?

[Harry] 'Cause it's gotta be you-uu

It's gotta be you-uu-uu-uu

Oh only you-uu

Only you

It's gotta be you-uu-uu

Only you X2

Hey♫ They sounded so amazing I was crying and Justin recorded the whole thing and posted it everywhere he could. Then Zayn jumps off the stage and the lights and eyes where all on me. "Sara I love you and I wanna be with you forever and I tried giving you a ring like this last time but messed it up but this time I am wanting too make more then a promise too you I want you too be mine forever" Zayn says while on one knee. I am just sitting here smiling and crying. "Will you marry me Sara?" Zayn says into the microphone. "Yes!!!" I scream jumping up and down like a mental person. We kiss and it was one of the most amazing kiss I have ever had. Everyone in the room is cheering and screaming I look at Liam who looked so happy for me which made me happy. I look at the time too see if it was Justin's turn. "Okay love lets help Justin then have a dance?" I ask Zayn. "Of course love!" Zayn says walking too the back stage with our hands together I looked down and saw the ring then looked at Zayn and just smiled.