Two Different Worlds Chapter 31

Chapter 31 {Harry's POV}

I look over at Zayn who's eyes where bigger then the sun with angry in his eyes. "Love do you wanna switch seats?" I whisper in Sara's ear. She shakes her head no. *Ring Ring* my phone goes off. "Uh hello?" I say. "What's Sara doing?" Liam asks. "Looking at the ground." I say. "Okay. I'll call when where in the air." Liam says while hanging up. "So how are you Sara?" Louis asks. "I'am great Lou." Sara says. "Lou? You haven't called me that in forever. Well I am glad your doing well." Louis says smiling at Sara which made her smile. "Oi! No talking to her!" I scream which made all the lads look back at us. "Harry clam down." Sara says. "Why can't I talk too her?" Louis asks. "Fine you can talk I just have too be in the conversation too." I say crossing my arms. "Okay that's fine. Harry how have you been? We haven't talked much like we use too." Louis says. "You use too know each other?" Sara asks. "Yeah, we use to be best mates." I say glaring up too see if Zayn was looking at us and he was. "Well all five of us use too go too the same school but I'am sure none of them told you that." Louis say smirking at me. "Harry? Why didn't you guys tell me this?" Sara asks. I have this blank look on my face. "Uh..Maybe this is a story we should tell you when all of us are together." I say looking at Sara. About an hour passes by and Sara is asleep on my shoulder and Louis went too the loo so Zayn and Liam walk up too Sara and I. "How is she?" Zayn asks. "He told her about our past as mates." I say with a worried look on my face. "Who's gonna tell her the story?" Liam say looking at us. "I will." Louis says walking back too his seat. "No. We all will tonight as a group no more talking about it." Zayn say bending over and kisses Sara on the lips then walks back too his seat. "Louis say a word and your dead." Liam says giving him a death look. Louis sits down next too her and looks at us and says "I'am not such a bad guy. I do have my caring moments." he say looking throw his phone. "Ha. Good guy my ass." I say looking at him. "Shut up styles." Louis says getting up and walking towards the back of the plane. After Sara hears the story everything is gonna change between everyone.