The End.

Chapter 47 {Sara's POV}

*2 years later*

I'am sitting at home watching the tele "Is everyone ready for the number one boy band in the world!" The tele says. "Welcome too the stage One Direction!" The tele says. They starting to sing then my little one year old baby girl runs over too the tele. "Daddy!!!" Mia screams. I just smile at this cute site. Oh if you haven't noticed Zayn and I had a beautiful baby girl and are still together and now married. Also the lads finally got there dream come true there the biggest boy band in the world and its the most amazing feeling knowing they finally get the dream they where chasing all those years. *Ring Ring* "hello?" I say. "Did she see us?" Zayn says. "Yeah listen! Mia who's on tele?" I ask. "Daddy!!" Mia screams. "Oh my god!!! Her first word!!!" Zayn screams. "I thought you would love that." I say while smiling. "It made my night. Well will be home in a few days I can't wait too see my beautiful girls." Zayn says. "We can't wait too see you too love." I say. "We'll I have too go but will Skype in a little bit okay! I love you both." Zayn says. "I love you too. Bye." I say while hanging up the phone. "Mia you look like your daddy." I say while picking her up. She just smiles so as you can see everything turned out amazing in our life's. Everyone moved out and Liam finally got together with Danielle and I've never seen him this happy in his whole life. Niall finally found his beautiful princess her name is Reyna and they have a beautiful baby boy on the way. Louis one day ran into Eleanor and they aren't just hooking up anymore he asked for her hand about two months ago it was so amazing. Last but not least Harry are little lad found his true love she lives in the US so he no longer lives near us but they love each other and she makes him happy and that's all we care about. After leaving the school everyone's life changed and I don't think we would change a thing about the past too lead us here today. Like we said we never looked back we just kept going forward with life.