Two Different Worlds Chapter 44

Chapter 44 {Zayn's POV}

It was prom night and it was turning into a nightmare Sara was so stressed out that she keeps freaking out and crying so we had to send her upstairs with Justin to have his stylist fix her up for tonight. "Okay everything is set up!" Harry screams from the stage. "We should warm up with a different song." Liam says looking at all of us. We all run on stage and get in our spots. "I remember when we all had a blast on stage." Niall says smiling. "Okay Liam! Where ready!" Louis says.

♫Up all night

Like this, all night, hey.

Up all night

Like this, all night, hey.

Up all night

Don't even care about the table breaking,

We only wanna have a laugh.

(UP Up Up All Night)

I'm only thinking 'bout this girl I'm seeing, I hope she wanna kiss me back.

(Up up Up All Night)♫ Then the music cut off. "What happen?" Liam says looking around. "So One Direction trying to make a come back huh?" We hear a guy say but the lights where to bright too see him. "How did you know our name!" Louis screams at him. "Because I made you." The man says. "What!" We all scream while jumping off the stage. Oh god it's Sara's dad why is he here. "I thought I would be seeing Justin practicing but I don't I see a group of lads with no future." Mr.Cruz says. "Why you son.." Niall says but Harry covers his mouth before anymore words came out. "Where playing Gotta Be You tonight and we just wanted too warm up." Liam says. "But where leaving now." I say grabbing my bag. "Do you all still talk?" Mr.Cruz asked. "We'll just recently cause Sara kinda became all our friends and made us a group again." Harry says. "My Sara?" Mr.Cruz says. "No. My Sara. Your not here for her but I have been." I say looking him straight in the eyes. "Zayn shut up and be nice." Liam says. "Zayn! We have to..." Sara screams while walking in but stops talking when she see her father. "Why are you here?" Sara asks. "To see where Justin will be playing at and if this place is nice enough" Mr.Cruz says. "Is it good enough! You sent me here years ago and never cared if it was good enough for me but you will to someone who is bring you in money huh! I could turn into a striper and start bring you in money will you care about me then!" Sara screams. We all just stand there in shock. He looks at all of us then looks at her. "I'am done! You get your own job to support yourself cause I no longer will help you! You better be lucky your school popped out enough money too have Justin tonight or I would have called that off too!" Mr. Cruz screams. "That's fine cause I lost my dad years ago along with my mum." Sara says in a low cold voice. "Your just as much of a bitch as your mum was!" Mr.Cruz screamed at Sara which that was it I was stepping in. "You know what I think Sara is the most amazing person ever and she's only a bitch in your eyes cause she's finally stepping up too you after all these years. She'll have a home and a family!" I scream. "Even if it's with 5 lads!" Harry screams. "I'am gonna have too ask you too leave now or will call the security on you." Liam says while pointing too the door. He looks at all of us then just walks away angry the door slammed behind him and I look over at Sara and she just mouths "Thank you."