Two Different Worlds Chapter 22

Chapter 22{Zayn's POV}

I'am sitting in the basement with Harry and Niall. "Look there's Liam." Niall says pointing. "Hey cheater!" Harry says. "We didn't do anything Louis always makes things look bad when there not!" Liam screams. "Where's Sara we need too talk." I say looking at Liam who looked really worried. "Uhh.. I really don't know? She said she's going where she saw an amazing side of you? Where is that at?" Liam asks. "Damn it!" I scream running up the stairs and running straight too my car. I try calling her but no answer. Why would she drive all the way too the beach! It's a bloody hour drive! I've driven an hour and finally made it there I was calling Liam every 30 minutes too make sure she hasn't called or came back and she hasn't. I jump out of the car and see her car. I walk on the beach and see Sara sitting on a blanket and just looking at the water. I walk behind her without her knowing and I get on my knees behind her and I whisper "Is your heart taken." She turns around with a big smile. "Zayn!" Sara screams and hugs me tight. "Hey love ."I say smiling and holding her tight. "What are you doing here!" Sara says looking at me. "I had too see if you where okay. And the boys where getting on my nerves." I say laughing."Yeah boys tend too do that a lot!" Sara says laughing. "Oi not funny!" I say trying not laughing."So this was the place where I showed you an amazing side of me?" I say winking at her. "Oh god he told you I said that." Sara says blushing. "Yeah, I know you and Liam are just friends but Louis was just getting under my skin and making things harder then they should be. So sorry if I took out my angry on you I didn't mean too." I say smiling at her."It's okay Zayn." Sara says smiling at me. "I wanna go home now." Sara saying pushing her head in my chest. "What if we stay the night at that hotel and head home tomorrow it's kinda late." I say looking at her. "Okay that's fine but I have too call Liam he's been freaking out on my voicemail." Sara says laughing. "Really? Okay you call him and I'll call Harry." I say laughing. "Okay." She says as she gets up and starts walking toward the hotel.