Two Different Worlds Chapter 40

Chapter 40 {Zayn's POV}

I'am sitting in class when a phone goes off in class everyone is looking around and then I stop and look at Sara who was blushing. "Um can I answer this it's for the prom?" Sara asks the teacher who shakes her head okay. She walks in the hall and then we hear a scream everyone looks towards the door. She walks in the room and has a big smile on her face. "I'am sorry but I have too go pick up Justin Bieber from the airport for this weekends prom." Sara says. "Yeah, that's fine." the teacher says "Oi! I should go too! I'am working on the prom too!" I say while I stood up. "You just don't want her too catch the Bieber fever!" Niall says while winking at me. I give him a dirty look. "Okay okay everyone clam down Mr.Malik go with Mrs.Cruz." the teacher says. I jump over my desk and going straight torwards the door way. Where walking in the hall when Sara looks at me "Why are you here again?" Sara asks. "Cause I haven't spent any time with my baby." I say smiling at Sara. "Lier! You just don't want me to be alone with Justin huh." Sara says giving me a look while we jumped in the car. "Oh just hush and start the car." I say while laughing. We start driving but by the time we got too the airport the whole parking lot was full of screaming girls. "Shit!" Sara and I scream at the same time. We spot Justin and run over too him. "Justin! I'am Sara Cruz I'am gonna take you too the school." Sara says while grabbing his arm. "Thank god your here finally!" Justin says while following us too the car. We all jump in and start driving back too the school. "Um Sara where's he staying?" I ask. "Oh gosh. Um do you mind hanging out at the dorms until saturday? Sara asks Justin. "Sure!". Justin says while smiling. "Well I am Zayn! My girlfriend doesn't know who too introduce people." I say giving Sara a look. "Nice too meet you Zayn." Justin says. We finally arrive at the school and I see all the lads waiting in the courtyard. "Ugh this is gonna be a long week I can just tell." I say while looking at Sara who had a worry look on her face.