Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Mikaelis

"Ugh thank god study period is over. I can't do this shit anymore," Dora complained. "I messed up in my exam so badly despite basically inhaling this entire book. And what did I got from it? Right, nothing!" She threw the book she was talking about in her locker and let it fall close with a loud crash.

"Oh come on, you probably did great," I encouraged her. "Maybe it will be like the last exam where you whined around and still got a B on the test."

"That was pure luck, I just guessed the answers," she shrugged. "You won't understand anyways. It's not like you ever wrote anything worse than an A minus. Are you a genius or anything?"

"Of course not," I rolled my eyes. It was just that my former teacher as strict as he was wouldn't let me pass if I didn't at least get an A on my tests. So, I had to basically study every topic at least three or four times until I passed.

"Anyway have you seen Mirelle any where? I still need to return her notes?" She wondered as I opened my locker to put my books inside.

"Didn't she say she'll be on a mission with Fel? It was something about seducing Draco or so."

"Right, I remember! He broke up with Miona didn't he? Of course she couldn't let that chance go," she chuckled when suddenly the locker next to mine was open as my eyes trailed to the person who was behind it.

"Rei," I smiled.

"Hey, baby," he winked at me before he closed his locker and nonchalantly leaned against it. "I'm probably allowed to take him along, aren't I?" He waved at Dora who just rolled her eyes at him and left after uttering a brief 'see you later' to me.

"So, what is the matter?" I smiled and stroked the bugging hair strand behind my ears.

"I'm really craving for you now," he pressed his lips to a thin line and pulled me closer, nuzzling against my neck.

"T-that tickles," I giggled and pulled away in reflex.

"Come on, you have been rejecting me even after you said not until next week. Last time I checked your 'next week' has already passed two weeks ago. I'm still waiting for the yes, you know," he let his tongue twirl around his sharpened teeth. "C'mon for how long do you want to keep me waiting, Angel?"

I rolled my eyes at that. Well at the end of the day, I'm at fault for marginalizing him to the point of him imploring me nonstop. "Must I really?" I skewed my face. "You know the last time was really painful."

"Yeah the last time was also the first time and part of the mating process, if I may add. Perhaps it won't hurt that much the second time. Please, just a sip," he made ridiculous puppy dog eyes that just looked to funny and therefore made me laugh.

"We both know that it will be definitely more than just a sip." Instead of backing off he just pouted his lips and blinked making him look even more stupid than before.

"Okay, okay fine, just stop with that face," I laughed.

"Finally got you," he grinned and grabbed my hand to lead me in the direction of the cafeteria.

"You don't plan on doing it there, do you?" I frowned but he just shook his head.

"Of course not, just that here," he opened a door that I haven't really noticed before and was pretty close to the cafeteria in which he pushed me in. "Is the closest store room I know which is never locked since there have been countless incidences that required it unlocked."

"No one comes in here, right?" I looked around seeing nothing but buckets, brooms, other cleaning supplies and so on.

"Not if there ain't an emergency," he shrugged and put his hands on my hips as my hand automatically went around his neck pulling him to a kiss.