Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Reiji

"So," my brother pulled me in his room that has changed a lot since the last time I had been here. "How have you been doing?" He grinned.

"Quite well, maybe a little trouble here and there but else everything is good. However, that was until I met Mik, then everything did a flip," I honestly said. "Not necessarily to the bad, though."

"He's a guy, you know," he stated.

"No shit," I rolled my eyes at that stupid comment.

"He's an Angel."

"So what?"

"And a prince."

"Are you looking for problem?"

"I'm not judging him," he raised his hands in innocence and smirked. "It's just... haven't you thought it through before mating with him?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"You won't understand even if I explained it," I huffed and flicked his forehead that turned red afterwards.

"I'm not a baby," he complained and rubbed the red spot in pain. "But I'm just wondering, how did you end up together?"

"Ugh, I seriously had to beg him to be my mate, don't get me started," I groaned and threw myself on the alluring bed. "He said things like I can't or I don't know or maybe- well basically he said no. We even started dating but, it was still a no then. Until that incident happened..." My knuckles almost turned white from clenching my fist together at the thought of what that bastard did to Mik.

"Oh was it then where Father threw a tantrum because you destroyed something that he had to take responsibility for," he questioned.

"I didn't destroy anything. Not more than that dude's face who had to be hospitalized for a few weeks. But he deserved it so that doesn't matter. Though, I had to take in a solid hit from Mik. Anyway back to the topic, I got punished with strict confinement for weeks that really wrecked my mind."

"Confinement, is that even allowed?" He shuddered.

"Father probably gave them permission to. Besides I literally hit someone to hospital what do you think they would do?"

"And you weren't allowed to see anyone? How cruel," he shuddered.

"Actually, I was at least allowed to have one visitor every week for an hour. But these times I was strictly supervised. The first week I had been there, no one visited me. Bet they were too scared to. At least Lysos came over the week after."

I watched as Ryuki joined me on his bed in curiosity to hear the end of the story as I was playing throw and catch with a tennis ball I found in the corner of the bed.

"I mentioned how being there wrecked my mind, didn't I? Because it surely did. And the fact that Mik didn't come to visit me at first was the worst. I really thought he hated me or that he was too scared of me. So when he actually did come to see me..." I glanced up at ceiling and stopped throwing the ball for once. "...that's when it clicked."

"That's when Big bro figured he was long gone for the one and only Prince. And so they lived happy ever after," he joked and giggled. "You are so in love with him. Reiji and Mik sitting on the tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g," he teased me.

"Shut up, you brat," I half smirked and half scolded him by tucking him under my arm and roughing up his hair. He shrieked and tried to push me away when suddenly someone knocked against the door.

I quickly stood up, fixed my clothes before heading to open the door when I knew it was Mik. But I gasped in surprise when I saw his face drained of color. Anger boiled up in me once I slowly brushed his hair away. "Are you alright?" I worried, noticing that he wasn't looking me in the eyes. "Babe?"