Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Mikaelis

"Is it normal to be so nervous?" Because for some reason I couldn't think straight anymore. It feels like I was hyperventilating but at the same time I wasn't.

He smiled and supported himself up with his hands so he wouldn't pressure me with his weight. Not that I'd mind one way or another. "Believe me, you're not the only one."

"Really? You are so composed though," I chuckled.

"Well someone has to be," he placed a soft kiss on my forehead, making me instinctively put my arms around his neck. "It's not like I have mated with anyone before."

"Is it a good thing?" I cocked an eyebrow. He just ignored it as his right hand shifted from the bed to my waist, lowering from there on with stroking movements to the bottom of my shirt then pulling it off. I didn't objected, rather helped him with it before he got rid of his own shirt himself.

He glanced down on me for a second before his eyes were focussed back on mine. "Definitely a good thing," he smirked and placed his lips on mine for a slow kiss. But that only lasted until I slightly opened my mouth to grant him entrance. My arms around his neck tightened once I felt his tongue brushing on mine and sucking on my lips.

I managed to pull his pants off before I felt his lips against mine for the second time. My heart was racing when I sensed his hand tugging on the waistband of my jeans whilst sucking and spreading butterfly kisses on the crook of my neck.

I could definitely feel the space in my pants narrowing the more I grew until it became too uncomfortable to bare it any longer. "Pull it off, please," I huffed in discomfort.

There was no need to repeat those words twice when he nearly ripped my pants off my body, only letting a thin layer of fabric separate us from each other. I couldn't help the moan slipping out of my mouth when he spread my legs and grinded himself against me that I could also feel his hard erection on me.

His pheromones were increasing exponentially to my greed and desire in wanting more. So much that I almost became desperate. His lips trailed down to the center of my chest without removing his deep red eyes off of me. Only once the tip of his tongue twirled around my nipples.

My hopeless attempt of suppressing my moans with biting my bottom lip was considered as useless now. Instead my hand found its way in his hair again when a tingly feeling spread in my body. He was neither gentle nor being too rough.

But even though it felt so good, I dragged his lips back on mine. I therefore ended up pulling him back up to feel his sweet tempting lips again. I was too caught up in it that he surprised me when he abruptly changed our position leading to me straddling him.

"Eager aren't we?" I smiled and licked over my lips.

"No wonder with a cutie like you," his grin was contagious that my smile turned into a bright grin as well. "So beautiful and erotic, I'm being serious, you know," he suger coated. But I just covered his mouth and buried my face in his chest from embarrassment.

He clearly took advantage of the moment and slipped his hands from my hips in my briefs, suddenly groping my ass, causing me to sit back up in surprise. "Why're you always so mean," I mumbled.

That's when I let my instincts take over me and shifted further down in order to tug his underwear off. His erection jerked up on my face when I widened my eyes. "A-are you sure it will fit inside?" I raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled at that and ruffled through my hair. "You'll be surprised." My doubts were immediately pushed away once I cautiously wrapped my hand around him, stroking him with slow motions.