Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Mikaelis

Finally, I felt alright again. Almost better than before actually. Having that little break really helped me settled down for a bit, but the thought of school classes were making me nervous one way or another.

"Stop overthinking, Angel," Rei pecked my cheek.

"Thinking about not overthinking makes me think even more," I huffed and put some clothes on that I borrowed from Rei.

It was seriously time to return back to school after missing two days of classes without consent. They probably thought we were lost or something.

"Should I carry you or you want to fly yourself?" He said and reached out his hand to me.

I chuckled and shook my head. "I haven't tried flying since ages nor did I ever spread my wings after arriving here in the first place. I can't even tell you whether I still can."

"What a waste!" He rolled his eyes and grabbed me bridal before heading out as the cool air hit my body. I wasn't wearing much, just that what we had here. So in this case, it was freezing from the fall breeze. "Are you ready?"

I didn't answer, just smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. That was the cue for him to jump up after getting some momentum and spread his wings, elevating us up in the air.

That's when the wind hit me even more, causing me to shudder and tremble in freeze. "Your trembling makes it even more difficult to fly steady," he commented.

"Sorry," I apologized as he reinforced his grip around me, pressing me against his warm torso. And even if the cold was making me feel uncomfortable, I just wished I could stay in this position for a bit longer.

Though there is nothing that I could do about it. And thus, the warm feeling of his strong embrace left me the moment we reached the ground on the school's rooftop.

If we came from the front door, we had to ring the bell and that meant facing the snake's scolding immediately. Not that we both wanted to do it now regardless of having to face it one way or another.

Since it was in the middle of the second period it made it even easier to sneak through the corridors without getting noticed, given that no one was present.

"Should we go to our classes now or should we wait till tomorrow?" He left the option open for me.

"We can't keep missing classes, so we should better go now." He sighed at my decision and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Ugh and I thought we could make out a bit longer," he whined as I felt his nose brushing against mine. "But okay." He drew me into a deep kiss where I felt his hand lowering down to my ass which he groped, pressing me more against him.

That and the slight nibbles on my lip made me moan in pleasure before I let my arms curl around his neck. "I'll meet you later, okay?" I mumbled in the kiss just when I pulled away.

"'kay," he smiled and pressed a soft kiss on my cheek as a goodbye. In the second of him pulling away and heading in the direction of his dorm, the sudden emptiness overcame me.

I still stood there, biting on my lip and tried to get over that feeling. A sudden noise made me snap back and quickly return to my room.

The first thing I did was to go change into some different pair of pants as I wanted to keep Rei's shirt on.

The next class was about to start in fifteen minutes and I still had to get my school books and put the reserve Temdocks on. And now that I had them off I was super reluctant to put them back on. I wasn't lying when I said that I hated them because I surely did, like really, it was unbearable.