Terror Returns

Marie's POV

"I don't wanna leave Harry! I wanna stay and kiss all night!!" I was highly intoxicated with alcohol, giggling uncontrollably.

"In the car, we need to go!" I just giggled uncontrollably as Harry dragged me through the parking lot. Niall and Liam were cautious of their surroundings, confusing me a bit, Tanya just walked with her head down. What is up with her? We arrived at the car and Harry carried me in, seating me in the passenger's seat as everyone else sat in the back. Harry got in the driver's seat and we immediately drove off, causing me to flinch at the speed.

"Whoa babe slow down!" I laughed, no one else did. Tough crowd. "C'mon why did we have to-" I hiccuped. "-leave.."

"Jade called and said something was wrong.." I groaned and turned to Harry, almost enraged.

"There she goes again! That girl's name is ALWAYS in your mouth Harry! What about me? Nobody seems to know who I am huh, because oh! Maybe I'm just another mistress right?! Aha!! Is she another mistress too huh? Am I a sloppy second?!"

"MARIE SHUTTUP AND LET HARRY TALK!!" Tanya blurted, knocking the back of my chair.

"This conversation is none of your business!"

"Well I-" She stopped herself before she could continue. "Nevermind.." I turned to Harry with my arms crossed.

"Do you have an explanation?!"

"I got a phone call telling to bring you home! That's it, it wasn't a booty call!" I don't know what I heard but I swear I heard him say he got a booty call.

"YOU GOT A BOOTY CALL FROM JADE?!"

"I JUST SAID I DIDN'T! Marie stop yelling I'm driving!!" I groaned louder as I slumped in my chair, arms crossed. It was only a matter of time that we arrived at the hotel. The paparazzi light made me dizzier than I already was. Everyone got out the car except me, until I saw Harry accompany me in the flashing lights. "C'mon..." He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the hotel, my eyes felt heavy, yet all I did was giggled. I felt as if I was being possessed, this alcohol man. Never again. Before I knew it, Jade and Louis were sending questions from every direction as I was placed on the couch.

"Ugh shuttup!!" The yelling I just did made my head pound. Jade seemed angered as she turned to Harry.

"Is she drunk?" He shyly nodded as she shoved him. "This is a serious situation Haz!!"

"Oh what now? Are you guys having your first fight in your little relationship?!" I spat out as Zayn looked at me confused.

"Oh god Marie not again..."

"No I want to know Harry! Hm Jade, why are you sooooo obsessed with my boyfriend?"

"Obsessed? I asked him to bring you here because I needed to tell YOU something. And it's rather bad news.."

"I'm guessing that you stole my Harry?" I yelled as Louis held me back, Zayn stood up and confronted Jade.

"What is she talking about?!"

"I honestly don't know! Marie just listen!"

"NO I DON'T NEED YOUR LITTLE LIES OKAY YOU LITTLE-"

"YOUR PARENTS ARE COMING MARIE!!" I was cut off. That literally felt like a shot through the chest. Either I was really really hyped off of the toxins or what I just heard was a seriously terrifying hallucination.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Your parents... They're coming to get you.." Jade spoke softly.

"You guys are just playing with me right? If this is a joke to get me to stop drinking, I'm good, I'm never doing it again I promise!" I looked up at Harry as Louis pulled him to the side. "Tell me you guys are kidding!!" Jade started of telling me of how Zack and Chase confronted her on the roof, all the details rushing in on how Andre just used her to get to Piper and was taking revenge on all of us before he could reach Piper. I covered my mouth as she spoke the words I was afraid of. I stood up as the tears streamed down my face. "I need to leave!" I ran in Harry and I's room and grabbed my suitcase, zipping it up. Harry came running into the room, eyes with tears.