A Night In London

Zayn's POV

Jade has dragged me into the movie theatre, scanning every single movie and liking them.

"It would be funny if we watched a little kids' movie." She laughed, nuzzling her head into my shoulder. She was being extra adorable tonight, and not because her crop top is a total turn on. Her hand lifted and pointed at the poster for 'The Expendables 2'. "That has Chuck Norris in it, we should watch that!" She nearly fell out my arms flipping out over the poster for 'The Dark Knight Rises'.

"Babe chill!" I chuckled, tightening my grip around her waist. She leaned over reaching for the poster, pressing her bum against my stomach.

"Can we pleaaaaaase see that movie?"

"Do you really want to waste a night in LONDON for a movie you can see anywhere at anytime?" She frowned and looked up at me.

"Nope, I want to explore more." Giggling, she pushed me away and took out her phone. "Take a picture of me standing with Nemo!" She bit her lip and ran up to the poster, lifting up her leg and posing. Making bubbles with her cheeks, I laughed and snapped the picture. She ran back and snatched the phone back, examining the picture. "Haha, Zayn I'm a fish."

"Naw, you're my mermaid. And I'd swim all the oceans to find you." I smiled as her eyes glistened. I saw her stand on her toes, kissing me softly in result. I pulled back and laughed.

"What I do?" She giggled at my reaction.

"You're just so adorable tonight, where's the boring Jade?" Her jaw dropped, faking a sad look.

"I'm not boring Zayn! I'm the most fun being to ever walk on this planet." She bit her lip laughing and pranced off down the sidewalk. I ran after her and grabbed her waist, swinging her into the air.

"I'm just playing love." I walked behind her, arms around her waist, walking down the city of London. We crossed a barber shop and Jade stopped in her tracks. "What's wrong?"

"R-Remember when you told me we should get blonde in our hair... For Piper?"

"Yeah."

"We should do that now.." She smiled at me, wriggling out of my grip and pulling my arms towards the store.

"Noooo! They have to wrap my hair in tin foil and stuff. I'll look ridiculous.."

"No you won't, you're a cutie no matter what now come on!" I gave in and allowed her to drag me into the store. The hairdressers all turned around and grins grew on there face and squeals erupted.

"It's Zayn Malik guys!" I waved and fake smiled.

"Jade has brought me here to get... blonde hair." They all smiled widely at Jade.

"Thank you for bringing him here, it'll be good for business. Why do you guys want to be blonde?" Jade cut in.