Bullies and Discoveries

Note: The girl in the Multimedia is Saidi.

Saidi's POV

Everyone around me was all about my sister. Mean things and good things. I didn't like either of them. Bad things like she deserves to be beaten up or the good things about her being with Zayn. None of that was true, because I knew the truth, I just didn't want to say it. I was too afraid of getting into a fight, I can't really fight off anyone, my dad's never there to teach me self defense or to smart talk anybody. I'm almost 15, I should be learning all of this so I could stick up for myself, and at this moment, for my sister. I can't even begin to wonder what they're saying about her around the country, or probably across the world! I mean, Zayn is a international superstar, but why did it have to be her? I could've dealt with the critisism because I actually love Zayn! Why does he even like her? She obviously doesn't like him back, plus she seems really cozy with Andre, I'd rather them be together than Jade and Zayn. I was thrown a magazine with scandalous photos of either Zayn or Jade, both at MY house. One of Jade on the floor screaming, Zayn's legs next to her, so it looks as if he was beating her. SHE WAS KICKED BY A FAN, EVERYONE THERE SAW IT!  There was another of Zayn holding her back (but he was protecting her from all the flashing lights) which made it look like he was choking her. These snapshots looked so accurate to what people were saying. "You're sister's a slut, you'll probably grow up to be just like her." I looked up to see Jennifer Goldstien, the head of student council. Why did they nominate her? She is rude and nasty to everyone in her site! 

"N-no I won't! You don't even know the story. I was actually there when they attacked her!" I managed to spit it out my mouth, but eventually looked down at my desk. 

"Oh, you mean ZAYN attacked her. She probably deserved it, being the whore she is, she probably throws herself at any other famous man she sees hmm? Like these pictures of Louis and her, and that hot guy who lives down the street, umm, Andre is it? Anyways, he was probably getting tired of girls being thrown at him and lost himself and pounded her leg into two wouldn't you say?" She smirked at me. She was pissing me off. I stood up, what was I doing?

"No Jennifer, I wouldn't say, because that is not true. And you know why? Because I know what the truth is and you tell anything but the truth! You just think you're the boss of everyone because you are head of the student council, nobody cares about your chair of achievement!" Pushing her back I was stepping up to her, and I was proud of myself. "My sister brought me to the One Direction concert Friday and she caught Zayn's eye, but she didn't choose him, HE chose HER. He came to MY house to see HER." I emphasized my words each time I poked her chest, pushing her back. "A fan kicked her in the shin where she fell on a broken glass and cut herself, Zayn was trying to save her but was dragged away by her BOYFRIEND, ANDRE!!" I pushed her back with both my  hands this time, causing her to fall back and hit her head on a table. I was proud of what I did. But the teacher wasn't. 

"What in the name of bitterness is going on here?!"

"She was calling me names and insulting my sister!" I was gonna jump at her but he held me back. 

"To the principal's office NOW!" His face was red, and he turned to assist Jennifer. I didn't hesitate to leave. I groaned really loud and kicked a chair out my way and out the door, where I saw Tanya laying motionless. "Oh my god Tanya!!" I ran up to her and saw that she had footprints all over her and called out for help and my teacher ran out the room. I got up and looked at him. "GO AWAY!!! You won't help me, you shouldn't help any of my friends!" Tears were dropping down my face as I pushed him and strutted back to Tanya's side and heard his footsteps walk away and fade. I, then, saw Andre walking down the hall with some girl I don't kno, but they were holding hands, yelled at him and he caught eyes on me. He shoed the girl away and walked towards me and Tanya's body. He was shocked at what he was seeing, but then he seemed like he knew what had happened. He picked her and started charging towards the nurse's room. I looked up at him and grabbed his shoulder. "Wait!" He turned around, and he seemed angry. "What happened to her?" The tears still strolling down my face.