Secret's Out

Jade's POV

It's been about a month since Zayn and I had last seen each other, since I last kissed him, since I found out I was pregnant, and since I had been reunited with my best friends Adrian and Justin. We had performed twenty-four shows already. We're about to perform in at Madison Square Garden, the next stop was London, I'd be seeing Zayn next week. I had been calling him every day and every night since I left.

I was putting on my outfit when Adrian walked my dressing room. "Hey Adri!"

"Hey Jade! Have you been alright?" I nodded, pulling the suspenders over my shoulders. "Are you pregnant?" I turned to him and saw him leaning against a wall, smirking at me.

"And why would you think that?" I laughed, slipping on my heel.

"First week, you were just so tensed up and self conscious.. And you look like you've grown a teensy bit." I sighed and looked at my stomach, it was hardly noticeable unless you stand really close.

"Does anyone else see it?" His smile grew wider as he pulled me into a tight hug.

"No but oh em gee I can't believe it! Well I can, you and Zayn are something else when you're together..."

"Oh whatever Adri!!" I giggled as I stood up. "How do I look?" I spun around on my heels.

"Hm, fine! But why do you even bother putting on the heels if you kick them off two minutes into the show?"

"So people would see I'm not walking around barefoot all the time!" I laughed. The stage manager called me and Justin on stage.

"That's your cue.."

"Bye Adri!" I kissed his cheek as he kissed mine.

"Good luck!" I nodded and went backstage as Justin grabbed my waist and stepped on the elevating platform.

"Ready?" I nodded as one of the staff handed me and Justin mics. I saw the smoke flow above us as the familiar stereo played. The platform began to rise as Justin sang that heartstopping line, "As long as you love me.." We smiled at each other as the cheers of the crowd grew louder.

------------------------------

"Adri! Adri I can't breathe!!" I laughed as Rihanna and I exited the stage. His arms were thrown around me as we all celebrated our success of another show.

"Good job buddy!!" Alfredo planted kisses all over my cheeks.

"Fredo, get off!!" He pulled away giggling like the little idiot he was. Piper came running on her tiny little legs hugging my legs. "Hey Pipe! Where were you?" She pointed to a curly haired brunette, and I couldn't be happier. "Dani!!!!" I threw myself at her as we both swayed in each other's arms. "Not that I don't want you here but why are you here?!"

"Eh, the boys' management thought that if two girlfriends were touring with Rihanna, then they'd get more publicity. But I really don't get it.." I laughed and tightly embraced her once more before releasing.

"You're going to be touring with me?" She nodded, I turned to Adrian who was confused out of his mind. "Oh Adri! This is Danielle, Liam's girlfriend. Dani, this is Adrian, my best friend!" They both hugged each other.

"Alright well everyone's packing up already. I need to call Zayn!"

"DADDY!!!!!!" Piper screamed. I picked her up and guided her outside and into the tour bus with Danielle and Adrian behind us. My phone was handed to me by Adrian.

"You left it in the dressing room."

"Oh thanks.." I laughed and dialled Zayn's number. He picked up on the third ring.