Nothing's Right

Tanya's POV

He just fell asleep on me, I can't get up, especially since my arms and ankles were tied together, duct tape on my lips. I had cried my eyes out, he did it. He did what Zack only did once, rape me. I had been raped once again. I mean I wasn't completely naked, my bra and a, now, torn underwear was intact. None of that could be taken away, I was scarred for life. It was my fault anyway, I deserved it. But I had to get out of here, coming here was a mistake. I slowly attempted to push him off, only to get a harsh groan and a tight squeeze at my waist. "Don't even think about it.." Andre snarled as he kissed my neck, every peck dropping a tear. I stared at the ceilings, tuning out the sounds of his kisses against my body. I disn't want then, I needed Niall's. He planted a kiss against my cheek, I pulled back, that only made him chuckle a bit. He fell back asleep, ugh. This used to be my best friend, not my crime buddy. This used to be my shoulder to lean on, not to cry on. The familiar thrust happened again, causing me pain in my lower abdomen. It wasn't until earlier that I could smell the alcohol filled in the room, it was disgusting. He pulled away, falling asleep AGAIN. That was the moment when the door swung open.

"Tanya?!" I cried as Niall's screams filled the abandoned house, gladly, it didn't wake Andre this time. I prayed and prayed that he would find the room. I mumbled against the tape as he woke up again, god is he like resisted to my movement?

"Shhh, he'll go away." A figure walked into the dark room, cautious of it's surroundings. Hoping this would get me a good outcome, I mumbled again, the light turned on and revealed Liam.

"Oh my god.." I just continued the cry as Andre dug his nails into my back again, the blood seeping down my back. "Let go of her!!" Liam had thrown sleepy Andre off of the couch, beating him senseless as I layed on the couch, struggling to release myself. That's when Niall walked in, his cheeks were a bright red.

"Oh Tanya..." I looked away from him ashamed as he approached. I heard him sniffle as he ran his fingers over my bruising and cuts, it stinged at ever touch. He slowly tore off the duct tape, I breathed heavily and coughed a bit as he picked me up bridal style. I was really uncomfortable looking like this. "Liam, let's go. Just leave him, nobody will find him.." They both ran downstairs and into a car, I was layed out on the backseat, I groaned as Niall examined my wounds.

"Niall.. I'm so sorry.." I cried as I breathed heavily, only making the pain worse. I had been beaten and scratched at almost every inch of my body.

"You're so broken..." I looked away as her ran his fingers over my exposed body, causing every inch the sting. I groaned when he reach my waist, the pain there was overwhelming.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" I cried as I curled into a ball, hiding my possibly scratched up face.

"Tanya.. It's me, Niall. You know I wouldn't hurt you.." I felt so embarassed, sitting with the love all my life, almost fully exposed and beaten. I leaned back on the chair only to let out a ear wrenching shriek. "What's wrong?!"

"MY BACK!!" I cried in agony as I fell forward, landing on the floor of the car.

"Liam, get to the hospital!!" Niall picked me up off the ground, examining my cuts. "How can someone be so cruel?! Your back.. It's terrible.." I was basically screaming, the pain that was shooting through my body right now was insane, until I blacked out.