Forever and Always

Zayn's POV

I ran over to Jade and got on one knee. I finished singing the song as I pulled out the box, a diamond ring buried inside. I saw her eyes go wide, she covered her mouth and gasped before I spoke. 

"Jade Eva Adelphia, will you marry me?" I opened the box and revealed the 14k white gold ring. She gazed it for a moment and started crying, a smile grew on her face and she nodded. 

"Yes Zayn, of course I will!" She kneeled down in front of me, wrapping her arms tight around my neck. I heard the boy chanting and screaming. Those words brought me to life, I started crying of happiness as we both kissed, more meaningful than any other times, I felt sparks this time. When she pulled away, she was smiling at me, tears still rolling down her face. I wiped them away. 

"Why are you crying babe?"

"Because I'm so happy, I'm marrying Zayn Malik from One Direction." She giggled kissing me once more before releasing me from her arms. I took the ring out the box and grabbed her hand, slipping it onto her finger. Jade covered her mouth as she cried more. Her giggles became more constant as she examined the ring. I noticed she only giggles when she sees something she likes. She looked up at me and smiled wide. 

"I love you so much Zayn, I can't possibly live without you either!" She threw her arms around me again, wrapping her legs on my waist. I held her tight, kissing her neck up to her cheek, I pulled her head back and kissed her softly. 

"Now, since you said yes. We are having a night out with that whole gang, Louis is calling them right now, we're going to celebrate our engagement with our family first ok? My mum is going to take care of Piper the night." I kissed her forehead as she nodded. She crashed her lips into mine, kissing me roughly. I laid back on the grass as she lay on top of me, rubbing her hands up and down my chest. She pulled back giggling and laid beside me. 

"Wanna play a game?" She bit her lip looking at me.

"What kind of game?"

"A picture game.." 

"I like pictures, especially since I draw a lot." I pinched her cheek lightly, causing her to scrunch up her nose.

"Oh stop it! I meant look at the stars, my mom and I used to and we'd see all different kinds of pictures, even if it was just lights splattered everywhere." She laid back, interlocking our fingers and looking up at the stars. She suddenly pointed down the lake. "See! Over there is a lion.."

"That would be Leo the Lion!" I chuckled, examining the stars myself. "I see a smiley face." She giggled and smacked my arm lightly. 

"A balloon!"

"Mickey Mouse."

"Jar of jelly beans.. I could really use some jelly beans." I laughed and kissed her forehead, almost wrapping my arms around her until the sprinklers came on. I instantly got up, about to run. Jade grabbed my arm and got up. "Nope, I've always want to do this!!" Her hair was already soaked and so were her clothes. She ran up to the radio and started playing songs again, having the beginning of Avril Lavigne's "What the Hell" started playing. Jade started prancing through the sprinklers singing along. As the chorus dropped in, we were rampaged by the rest of the gang. Danielle and Saidi running up to Jade dancing in sync, Eleanor and Marie attempting to copy. The boys, Waliyha and I watched as our girlfriends danced for us while we all sat on the picnic blanket watching. I watched as Jade let her hair down, holding onto Saidi's hand and doing cartwheels down the yard with one hand. They both fell laughing, immediately getting up and dancing with each other. The third verse grew slow and Danielle was holding onto Jade's hands as they both slow danced with each other. Marie and Eleanor, out of breath, ran into Louis and Harry, watching Dani and Jade as well. They started rocking out when the the chorus dropped back in, both whipping their curly hair. As the song ended Jade jumped on Danielle back laughing, both of them falling to the floor.