Misunderstood.

Andre's POV

I was watching Spongebob with Jake. Pizza and popcorn, great combination. Spongebob was me and Jade's favorite show as kids. Everything reminds me of Jade. We've had so many memories, especially in this part of the neighborhood. She hasn't been answer my calls or texting me back. The doorbell rang, like a woodpecker was smacking against it. I ran to the door and opened it. It was Jade, crying. My smile faded and the first thing that came to thought was rape. But she didn't seem bruised so it left my mind. I was so protective of this girl I lost it. "WHAT HAPPENED JADE?! Oh my god TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG?! WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED YOUR PHONE!!?" I couldn't hold in my anger.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. She groaned and grabbed her leg, I looked at her worried. I looked down at her leg and pulled at the bottom to show her leg sliced. "Ok, what the hell happened Jade?!" I started crying. I haven't cried since I was 6. She was trying to calm m down but I wouldn't listen. "Who did this to you?" I stopped and calmed down. In order for her to answer my question, I had to let her speak.

"It's Zack.." Anger had built up inside of me. And I walked out the door.

She ran infront of me.

"Dre stop. Listen to me before you do something you'll regret." She rubbed my chest, it instantly calmed me down. I slipped my hand around her waist and hugged her. My tears disappeared and I helped her back into the house, setting her on the couch. "So what happened Toad?" She sighed and rubbed her leg.

"You know how I was telling you about what happened with Zayn Malik from the wondrous One Direction?" She laughed a little. It made me smile.

"Yeah, did he do it?!" I stood up.

"No he didn't, it was the fans. He called me onstage and I ran away from him.. Then the so called 'Directioners' chased me until I hid behind a gigantic trash bin. And someone doesn't know how to put a broken bottle in a dump." She joked pointing to her leg. I chuckled a bit.

"Thats doesn't really explain Zack though." Her smile faded.

"He's gotten over me real easily. Expressing it over some girl's face.. In the park.. he umm.." She had tears rolling down her face.

"You don't have to say anymore.." I layed behind her on the couch and hugged her tight, hearing her sob was rare. And I get to put my arms around her, and a good reason for me to do it too. She held my hand, and she held it tighter than ever. I loved it. I loved her, I never wanted to let go. She got really comfortable and eventually fell asleep, in my arms. It was unlike any other time she slept at my house. She usually slept by herself on the couch, but this time, I was with her, and it felt amazing. Knowing she wanted and needed to be in my arms made everything better.

-----------

I haven't slept an inch. Jade was turned to face me, still sleeping, her head buried in my chest. She was smiling, I was dying to know what she was dreaming about. Hopefully me and her. Together. It was a dream. And only a dream. Never to really happen. But it didn't matter as long as she was happy, so I held her tighter in my arms and kissed her forehead, in attempt to fall asleep.

'Note from Author'

Hey guys! Hope you like my story ;o , I enjoy writing it. I haven't really been outside since yesterday. I've been avoiding friends too, writing this story... Well I posted a picture of Andre (Deandre Brackensick). I personally love him on Idol. And the character is actually based off of my cousin Niah who talks to me the same as Andre and Jade. So hope you guys stick around for the rest of the story. Thanks for reading, bye :) <3 xx