Reality Check

Jade's POV

"Dope like a cherry, my name is Keri. The Keri Hilson, I love Harry. Styles is his name and we got serious game, you can jack our swag but you just can't QUAG!" Marie and Harry did the 'Qaug' as she finished her freestyle. We were all just hanging out at the food court at the Millenium Mall, pausing our eating of Cinnabon deserts. I got up from my chair and stood behind Zayn's.

"You say have swag? You have less swag than a grocery bag. I mean, your outfit is on point and your hair is really nice, but in this joint? You should pay the price. My name is Jade, and I'm insane and you just came, trying take away my game but sorry sweetie, that's gonna be a pain 'cause in this game, you're gonna lose to a pro-steaming train.." I popped my collar and leaned over Zayn's shoulder. "Like muah!"

"Ohhhhhh!" Niall, Louis and Liam roared. Marie stood up and hugged me tight.

"That was good, props to the Lyric Queen!" Marie laughed.

"Naw, it just came from pants..." I rocked back and forth as everyone looked at me in confusion. "I'm kidding.."

"Bet you guys can't spit rhymes like us.." Marie rested her arm on my shoulder.

"Well you win because I can't rap!" Zayn and Harry stood up, pushing in their chairs. Tanya got up with Niall, their hands locked together. I hooked arms with Marie as our boys approached us. "What?" Harry looked at us confused.

"Losers can't touch winners unless the champs get overthrown." Marie made a 'L' with her fingers and we both strut away from them. I laughed as a girl approached us.

"Hi Jade, Hi Marie!" We both waved at her and she gaped, grabbing my left hand. "OH MY GOSH IS THIS YOUR WEDDING RING?!" I stumbled over as she pulled it into view.

"Yeah, uh, that's it..." She squealed at the site as she pulled me into a tight hug. "Hey you wanna see Zayn?" I managed to choke out as she released me.

"OH MY GOD WHERE?!" I pointed in the boys' direction as she squealed, tackling Harry. Marie flinched.

"OH HELL NO!!" I had to hold her back.

"Marie, MARIE STOP!!" I laughed as I grabbed her waist and yelled at Harry. "Come control your woman please!"

"LITTLE BITCH MOTHERFUCKER WANT TO FUCKING ATTACK MY NIGGA? NO BITCH! LET ME GO, I NEED TO HURT THIS CHILD!" Harry released the fan, she proceeded to Liam. Harry approached us, teary eyed from laughing.

"Babe, calm down! Look, look I'm here!" He pulled her out my arms and put his hand over her mouth. "You need to learn to be quiet.." Marie let out a large sigh as Harry pulled his hand off.

"Stop being pretty.." Harry gaped. "Yeah, I said PRETTY, ya little girl!" Marie laughed as she pushed him off. The three of us watched as the fan attacked Louis with kisses.

"Ok.. Ok ok ok. Peasant get off of me please!" He didn't put up a fight, but just waited for the fan to stop.