Big Day

*7 weeks later, night before the wedding*

Jade's POV

I was released from the hospital a few days ago, only to find out that tomorrow is my wedding day. Adrian, who I now became quite familiar with, told me we had picked out my wedding dress. Within my days of being released from the hospital, I was welcomed back to the tour with open arms, my chest still hurt a little, it had healed properly, doctors said I'd still feel pain. I wouldn't be able to perform for the next month of touring, but at least the other two months I'd be able to. I've still been in Orlando staying in the same hotel as Andre, just in seperate rooms. Tanya, Piper, Saidi, Marie and I stayed in one room as the boys stayed in another, as well as Adrian, Justin, and Andre. They had all been getting along very well. Zayn and I have talked on the phone, but we haven't met up since that day in the hospital, I woke up and he was gone. I was terrified when I saw Andre for a moment, but he was nice and calm like he used to be, so I kept my cool. I soon learned that Marie and Harry's baby had lived, it was a baby girl they named Darcy. Marie had arrived a few weeks ago with Darcy, Piper becoming obsessed with her.

Piper and I were playing with her stuffed tiger in our hotel room when Louis and Zayn came bursting in through the door, startling me.

"Baby Ari!!!!!!" Louis threw his arms around Piper, causing her to squeal, presumably giggling. I laughed and turned to Zayn.

"Haven't seen you in a while.." He smiled at me, sitting beside me on the couch. I sighed and looked at the ground.

"Yeah, I've been keeping calm lately.. Don't want anymore damage done you know? I don't even remember the most important year of my life you know?" He nodded and frowned. "W-What's wrong?"

"If only I'd helped you out the street-"

"Zayn, don't..."

"Jade, if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be in so much pain. You would still be on tour with Rihanna, you'd remember Piper growing up.... You'd remember... the press conference.." It sounded familiar, but I couldn't really catch a glimpse in my mind of what he was exactly talking about.

"W-What conference?" He sighed and pulled out his phone, clicking onto Youtube. He typed in "Zayn's Heart Pour". Videos with the same background appeared, Zayn clicked the first one and handed it to me. I looked at him in confusion and back at the screen. As I watched it, tears began to stream down my face as Zayn poured his heart out about me. The video finished and I turned to Zayn, his eyes already staring into mine. "Zayn I-I..... I can't marry Andre... I can't.."

"Oh Jade, I didn't want you to feel guilty about me, I just wanted you to watch the video just to refresh your memory. Please, don't back out on it now. You'll be so much happier once you're happily married to your best friend, for now eighteen years I recall." I laughed and laid my head on his shoulder, cuddling into him. "We could still be good friends though.." He continued, kissing my forehead.

"Of course Zayn, but I'm only doing this for you.. Just know that.." He smiled and kissed my forehead once more before shooting off the couch.

"YOU, Miss Jade should come out with me for some Starbucks hm?" I laughed as I took his hand, sauntering out the door in nothing but my white tank top and grey sweatpants.

"Zayn wait! I need to get my shoes.." I ran back into the room and grabbed Andre's Nike sandals. I threw on an all black cardigan and ran back outside to Zayn. "Alright I'm good.." I sighed as we made our way to the lobby. Once we did, we were approached by fans outside. I pulled my hand out of Zayn's and looked away, greeting them. "Hey guys!"

"Are you and Zayn back together?!" I shook my head as I signed stuff for fans. "Then where are you guys?"

"We're just friends, about to go out for some Starbucks." I looked down on my phone as it buzzed, a text from Marie. 'Heard you're coming to Starbucks, Nialler, Tanya and I already here haha :) see ya!' I laughed and almost slid my phone into my pocket when one of the teens grabbed my arm.