Small Bump

Jade's POV

It's been about four months since we left England for America and we had a private gig in Boston today. Zayn and I hadn't had the time to check what gender the baby is due to paparazzi and safety. But on the other hand, I want to be surprised. Right now, the boys were getting dressed and ready for their concert as Piper, Darcy, Marie, Tanya and I sat in the lounge. Darcy was now ten months as Piper was almost two. Marie and Tanya had been helping me while Zayn was on stage, the baby seemed to be a bit music stumped to the music, which actually hurt. "Jade?" I heard Zayn's voice call for me as I lay sprawled out on the lounge couch.

"Whaaat?" I whined, chewing down a donut. Zayn knelt down next to me and kissed my forehead.

"How are you holding up?"

"I mean I guess I'm doing fine since I'm not in pain but you know, still lovin' life! But it's killing me that I don't know the gender of this baby.."

"Well why don't we discuss names now whether it's a girl or boy.. I have ten minutes so it could work." I smiled and kept my eyes on the ceiling.

"I've always wanted my daughter's name to be Yvonnedre.. I don't know why but it's a pretty name to me. I always thought of calling my little Yvonne to come take a bath or eat dinner.." I smiled to myself as Zayn squeezed my hand.

"That is a beautiful name.. If it was a boy, I'd name him Jayden.. or Xavier.. Or Max.. Or-"

"Zayn, pick one! I'm not having four babies at once.."

"But who said we're gonna stop at two hm?" I felt him smirk at me as he planted his lips on my neck. I pushed him away blushing.

"Not now babe.. But if it was a boy, I think Jayden would be cute. Jayden Malik.. Does that fit right?"

"It sounds fine!" I smiled and turned my head towards Zayn.

"I love youu.." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me, but paused as his name was called to the stage. I sighed and turned back around. But I felt him peck my cheek as he left.

"I LOVE YOU MORE!" He ran off and in a few moments, I could here the cheering outside grow louder. But that couldn't compare to the screams of Piper.

"Mumma! Daddy's on stage again!" I nodded as I sat up slowly, pulling her onto my lap. She kissed my stomach, smiling innocently afterwards. "Is it a boy or girl?"

"I don't know yet baby.. But daddy and I want to name her Jayden if it's a boy and Yvonnedre if it's a girl.."

"That's a boy name.." Piper crossed her arms and pouted. "I want her to be Lily!"

"Lily?"

"Yeah!" I laughed a bit and kissed her forehead, pulling her messed up hair from her face. Gosh, I have to take an hour of my life just to put to fricking ponytails on this wild child. All she does is scream, play, and whine. But regardless, I still love her to death. I decided to take a nap on the couch which probably lasted an hour until my daughter sat on my lap again. I groaned, Piper slid off my lap, allowing me to get up and accompany Marie in another room as she watched Darcy play with her stuffed animals. "Darcy!" Piper instantly started playing with her.

"Hey Marie.." I sighed as I plopped on a bean bag.

"You alright?" I nodded as she poked my arm. "You know, the boys have something planned for us. They just won't tell.." She smirked at me as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" That question would soon be answered because Louis came running in breathless.

"May you both come with me please? Paul's got the kids. Let's go!" Louis helped me up and brought Marie and I onstage, I waved to the crowd of fans as I was guided to a stool. Marie sat beside me as Harry and Zayn seperated themselves from the rest of the boys. "Look who's here guys, the beautiful Kayla Velasquez and the expecting Jade Malik. Now don't scream to loud, my niece and/or nephew is in there." The crowd 'aww'd at Louis as he continued. "Now ladies, your...men.. have prepared a song to sing for you, individually."