Too Hard To Not Love

Harry's POV

I was layed back on my couch, listening to the soft snores of my baby Darcy. She slept peacefully on my chest, her heartbeat pounding against mine. Singing softly to her, Darcy smiled at the sound of my voice. Her small, chunky hands grabbed at my shirt, pulling at them as she twisted in her sleep. My thumb grazed over her pink cheeks, they were so soft. I felt the exhale of her breath swipe against my hand. "I love you Darcy.." I softly whispered to her, she started to whimper and roll around. "Shhh, it's okay baby! Daddy's here.." Rubbing her back and calming her down, she became peaceful again. I sighed and kissed her forehead. Zayn and Jade came out of my room, red eyed and puffy cheek, I stayed laid back on the couch as I gave them a confused look. "What's wrong?"

"Harry, it's best if we don't tell you yet.. Just watch Piper and Jade for a while alright? I'll probably be back late.." Zayn explained.

"Why can't I come?" Jade protested, causing him to sigh.

"Don't want you getting hurt now.." Zayn kissed her forehead and left, leaving Jade stood by the doorway frowning.

"Well... Might as well just eat something right?" Jade tried joking as she briefly smiled, heading into the kitchen. I just sighed and lightly wrapped my finger with Darcy's curls. Piper came prancing in with a purple object in her hand.

"Uncle Harry.." She whispered, knowing she wanted to keep Darcy asleep. Piper held up a purple crayon and placed it in my hand. "For you!"

"Thank you Emma!" She innocently smiled and ran off into the kitchen with her mum. Darcy started fidgeting again, rolling on my body and whimpering. Her eyes that were a clone of mine had now shown, getting teary as she started to examine her surroundings. "Look it's daddy Darcy! Don't worry, I got you." Her small hand wrapped around my thumb, calming her cries. She laid facing towards me, allowing me to kiss her nose. Darcy smiled that toothless grin, giggling immensely after. I swear, baby moodswings are the cutest. "Why are you so cute?" She yawned and stretched, making those little baby dinosaur noises. Sitting up, I held her so she was standing, kissing her forehead. After a few seconds, I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it Harry!" Jade's footsteps echoed through the hallway. The creak of the door was audible, and a shrilling shout. "NADIA!!!" My eyes went wide as Darcy became frightened and started whimpering. Holding Darcy, I got up and walked to the front door. Jade was holding Nadia in her arms, dragging her into the kitchen. "Harry, look at her!" She yelled through tears. Piper didn't understand a thing that was going on, I knelt down towards her.

"C'mon, let's go to the playroom!" We both ran into Darcy's room, I placed Darcy in her play pen, as well as Piper allowing them to play with Darcy's toys. I ran back into the kitchen and saw Nadia crying, Jade trying her hardest to comfort her. She had a huge gash in her cheek, but it was worse in her arms, I couldn't bear the site. "Oh my gosh Nadia..."

"It was my stepdad! He did it! I needed to get away!!" She shrieked as Jade took the first aid kit out the cabinet.

"You should've went to a hospital, not to us!" Grabbing Nadia arm, she hissed at me.

"Don't!!" I flinched at her scream, frowning.

"He did this to you?"

"Yeah! He was drunk, please! Can I stay here? I can't go back!!" Nodding, I extended Nadia's arm as Jade held out the infection spray.

"It's going to hurt a bit alright?" Nadia nodded as she sprayed it on, letting out heart wrenching shrieks. Right there, I wanted to burst out crying. But I had to stay strong.

Zayn's POV

"I'm reporting a kidnapping of Kayla Marie Velasquez?..... Yes, black hair with brown highlights, hazel eyes, she's kind of tanned-..... Yes, we'd like to keep this a private investigation. Our management wouldn't want the media knowing.... Liam Payne from One Direction..... Um, Marie is Harry Styles' girlfriend.... He does not... Alright bye." Liam hung up as we sat at the airport waiting for Niall. Management had forced him to come back with Marie, but her parents had taken her. And now, Tanya and Niall... Niall doesn't even know what position their in! "We'll find her guys.. But officers say we have to tell Harry since heis the closest they could get to a safe relative.."