Confession & Deciding

Zayn's POV 

"Saidi!" I ran back inside to find Saidi stabbing at her phone with her fingers. "You're gonna break the screen ya know." I chuckled, standing beside her. She was deleting tweets. "Hey what are you doing?"

"They came because of me."

"What are you talking about?" 

"I was so excited you guys came to my house! I had to tell somebody. Somebody like 1,274 of my followers.." She fake smiled, trying to make things ok. I wasn't exactly infuriated. Just a little annoyed with her decision. I grabbed her hand, having her guide me to Andre's house, but she squealed. "What was that about?" She smiled uncontrollably. 

"I'm holding Zayn Malik's hand!" She took out her phone again, I instantly snatched it. 

"No more of that please! Just take me to Andre's house! That's where Jade is." 

She sighed and pulled me out the door, walking down the sidewalk, slightly more annoyed at me than I was at her. 

---------

His house looked exactly like Jade's, except it was a tan-ish brown. It seemed taller with that colour. Saidi rang the doorbell, staring at the door. It swung open, seeing a small boy. "Hey Jake, let me in." Saidi pushed his head back allowing herself entrance. I felt bad for him, being thrown around like that. I smiled at him, "Can I come in?" He giggled at me and cleared way, allowing me in. I rubbed his head and shut the door for him. As I turned around, I saw Jade lying on the couch, motionless. I felt myself become cold. Andre looked at me, not very amused.

"She's just resting, chill out."

I walked to the couch and sat next to her, stroking her cheek. "I'm sorry Jade. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I just.... really like you and I didn't want to lose the girl I think I was looking for. And I know it's only been a day, but you've been hurt enough, main cause, me. So I'm going back on tour with the boys. I'm gonna miss you Jade." I got up, something grabbed my arm. It was her, laughing at me. 

"I'm not gonna miss you." I looked confused. " 'Cause I wanna come with you." My face lit up, I couldn't believe what she just said!

"Wait, how much of that did you hear?"

"Kinda everything." She laughed and that made my mood so much better. I hugged her, kissing her cheek, and holding her tight. She hugged back, hiding her face in my shoulder. She wanted me, and I loved the thought of her being mine.

Andre's POV

My blood was boiling. I can't believe he was taking my bestfriend. My fists were clutched and ready to pound his insides, out. But Saidi stopped me and gave me the same look she did at her house. She stood on her toes and whispered in my ear, "Let her be happy Andre. She loves you, a lot. She wouldn't like you getting into a fight. Especially with him." I looked at her, and back at them. My fists disappeared, laying a small smile on my face. I ran upstairs. And shut the door. 

Jade's POV 

"I like you too Zayn." It slipped out my mouth, I didn't really mean it as much as it made him think. He was grinning, bigger than usual. I pushed his face back laughing and slowly got up. "And I want to come with you, on one condition." He grabbed my hands looking up at me. "Anything you want, I promise." 

"I want Andre to come with us, and Saidi. She can't be left home alone." He looked down and had to think, he wasn't grinning anymore. He stood up and kissed me, full on the lips. It was quick, just a small kiss. "Bye Jade, see ya soon." He walked out the door, he never gave me a straight answer. I looked down, and back at the door. He left. It was unbelievable. I limped upstairs to find Andre. I banged on his door. "Andre, open up please!" Thankfully he did. I instantly hugged him. I didn't want to see him upset or even disappointed in me for telling that to Zayn, I just wanted him to forgive me.