Honeymoon (Part 1)

Zayn's POV

"You're terrible oh my gosh!!" Jade laughed as I had failed to do the cookie challenge. It was the only thing we could really do to entertain ourselves at a cruise port. We were destined to be on a four day Carnival cruise to the Bahamas for our honeymoon, it was supposed to be for Andre and Jade, but I gladly took his spot.

"Fine! Why don't you try it and see how complicated it is!" I protested, handing her one of my white chocolate chip cookies. She placed it on her forehead and tilted her head slightly in all directions, attempting to slide the cookie into her mouth. It fell upon her cheek, causing her to cock her head and stick tongue out her awkwardly. She got hold of the cookie and it was in her mouth, crap.

"Ohhhh!!!" She mumbled as she chewed, I crossed his arms in defeat.

"Whatever! I let you win!" She sarcastically gasped.

"Why is that?" I chuckled and turned my head towards her.

"Because I don't want my wife feeling defeated..." That only sounded sweet because I called her my wife, she got goosebumps. she'd never get used to that, haha. She shoved me playfully and laid her head on my lap. She pulled out her phone as I stroked her hair, missed call from Louis. My phone was on vibrate, Piper probably did something. She called back, he answered on the second ring.

"Louis!!" She yelled into the phone.

"Hi Jade.." She laughed at his annoyed remark. "Is that mumma?!" I heard Piper's faint cry. "Oh yeah, Piper wants to talk to you." I looked at her with the 'what's-up' face, she mouthed 'Piper' in response. I took her phone and put it on speaker.

"Mumma!!" Piper's voice burst through the phone, I flinched causing Jade to go into a fit of laughter. "Mumma, what's so funny?" She couldn't answer the question.

"Mum is laughing because you scared daddy..." I groaned as she continued her fit. Piper's giggles, also, erupted.

"I'm sorry daddy.." She wiped away her tears and sat up, holding back from laughing anymore.

"It's alright sweetie, I'm fine now.." She panted as I gave a not very serious look.

"When are you coming home?"

"Four days baby!" She whined into the phone.

"No mumma! Come home today!!"

"Just count to four hundred and we'll be home okay?" I laughed into the phone, Jade's mouth gaped.

"I dunno how to daddy.."

"Louis will teach you, by then, we'll be home. Promise!"

"Alright daddy, bye!!"

"Bye baby!" Jade and I said almost simultaneously. Jade snatched back her phone and went to Twitter. I propped my head on her shoulder in an annoying manner. "Whatcha doin babe?" She shrugged me off and scooted away, biting her lip as she tapped away. She soon put her phone down, moments before mine buzzed in my pocket.

"@JadeeDance1Life: @zaynmalik go away babe! you're annoying ;)"

I looked up at her as she smiled deviously. I replied:

"@zaynmalik: @JadeeDance1Life fine I'll leave! but the tickle monster is coming ;D xx"

I put my phone away and sat up, reading to pounce. She soon took out her phone. Letting out a squeal, I laid myself ontop of her, tickling her sides. She screamed and laughed, trying to swat away my arms.

"Z-Zayn!! St-o-op!!!"

"What's the magic word?" All she did was scream now.

"P-Please!!!" I laughed and pulled my hands away, her panting was very harsh. "Don't do that!!" She shoved me off her and pinned my arms back on the seat.