Oh the Interviews..

Harry's POV

"Marie hurry up! We have to go pick up Piper to get Zayn and Jade!" It has been two days since the boardwalk. Marie had funnel cake for the first time, begging for more every five minutes. I had put all of our pictured on Twitter, even the ones with the Disney characters. We shopped in most of the stores buying each other almost everything we wanted. My heart was racing the whole time being with her. We needed that time off, and I'm glad we got it.

"Ugh, I'm still sick from the funnel cake.." I watched as she groggily walked out the front door in grey sweatpants and a white pullover.

"Haha, so sick you forgot Darcy.." I laughed, running up to Darcy in her carrier and picking her up. I adjusted her little pigtails and brought her to the car, putting her in the carseat. I ran over to the driver's side and got in. I flinched at Marie's presence. "Gosh I didn't know you were here.."

"Oh shush Styles..." She laughed a bit as I drove off. Marie turned on the radio and listened in as well as I did.

"Now Mike, the One Direction crew. Let me tell you this. They do not seem to keep full eyes on their girlfriends."

"Why is that Shirley?"

"Well to start off, Zayn and his, now wife, Jade went on a cruise over the weekend right? She was seen without Zayn, but with a very exposing and handsome boy! She looked very intrigued by his features.."

"They look a lot alike, I mean the black hair and blue eyes? Maybe they're related."

"Possibly, but I doubt it. Have you ever seen this guy? I didn't think so! Now as for Harry Styles and his mistress-"

"Why am I considered your 'mistress'?! Ugh!" Marie crossed her arms and looked out the window angered as I sighed.

"She looked really angry with her boo huh Mike?"

"Yeah, witnesses say that it was a fans fault for getting too flirty with Harry. His girlfriend had snapped and caused a scene.. But Shirley they were seen later that night having the time of their lives!"

"Hm, I don't trust them. Now there has been some Twitter buzz about Liam Payne and long time girlfriend, Danielle Peazer. They have allegedly broken up!"

I shut off the radio before anymore could be said, I turned to Marie, arms not as tight around herself as before. "H-Harry... Are we alright?"

"We're perfect Marie.. No need to worry." I smiled as she did as we made our way to Port Canaveral.

Zayn's POV

"Alright I'm ready.." I shouted from the bathroom, fixing my beanie. I walked out and saw Jade passed out on the bed, she was just up a minute ago. "C'mon Jade we have to go.." She groaned and held her arms out to me.