Chapter 28

A/N:Miss ko na sila :-( Anyway,enjoy reading!

They got extra clothes and sunscreen and went to a nearby beach.When they got there,kids and some adults were swimming.They put sunscreen on and swam. "Race tayo."hamon ni Kim.Xian nodded.They counted at the same time and dove in the water.

It was a tie.They played in the water,got each other wet and agreed to take a break.They walked around the beach.After that they sat on the ground.They talked for a couple minutes and built sandcastles.

They sat on shore and watched as the waves come by."It's so relaxing."Xian said sighing."Kaya nga pumunta tayo dito eh." "I'll miss these days." "Ako din eh,di bale,magkikita pa rin naman tayo." "Yeah but a lot can happen in 2 years." "Alam ko,kung pwede nga lang maayos na agad ang business doon eh."

They sighed at the same time."Pag pwede na kayong umuwi,uwi ka agad ah?" "Hindi naman ganun ka dali yun." "I know but if possible."She hugged him as they were sitting sde by side.He leaned her head on his shoulder and they just sat there watching.

"Anong oras na ba?"Kim asked."It is 5:45." "Talaga?Tara,uwi na tayo,bilis talaga ng oras."They got up,got their towels and changed in the bathroom.Kim called her driver at naglakad sila sa kanto at doon naghintay para sa driver.

A couple minutes later,they got there and they saw the driver."Good evening Ma'am,sir."the diver said as he opened the door for Kim and Xian."Kuya,how many times do I have to tell you?Drop the formality." "Sorry nasanay ako eh."

He drove them home.Kim yawned while looking outside."Inaantok ka na?Tulog ka muna sa balikat ko." "Are you sure?" "Ano ka ba,sanay na ako sa'yo no,inaantok ka naman talaga palagi." "Sige."Kim leaned on Xian's shoulder and not a minute passed she was already asleep.

"Mahal mo noh?"tanong ni Emanuel ang driver ni Kim.He nodded."KIta naman eh."He sighed." 'Di bale,magkikita pa kayo."He looked at Kim."I wish we could stay like this forever."he said after he kissed her forehead.

Nagpark na ang kotse at ginising na ni Xian si Kim."Princess,we're here."Kim woke up and rubbed her eyes.Xian opened the door for her."Salamat."she said and went inside.Nagpalit na sya ng damit at tinawagan ang isa sa mga nag-organize ng party.

"Yes Ma'am,ready na po ang room para bukas ng hapon."sabi ng babae sa kabilang linya."Sige,salamat po." "You're welcome."Binaba na nya ang telepono at natulog.

The next day...

Kim woke up earlier than usual to prepare breakfast for Xian.She went downstairs and cooked eggs,bacon,pancake and she made juice.The maids tried to help her but she didn't want them to.She wanted it to be special.

She knocked on Xian's door and opened it."Happy Birthday!"sigaw niya ng makapasok sya sa kwarto ni Xian with breakfast."Aww...thank you my princess."he said and gave Kim a kiss on the cheek.

"Just to remind you,huwag kang gumawa ng plans today." "Yes princess." he said hugging her."Oh,kain na,bago pa lumamig yung mga niluto ko." "Subuan mo ako."he said pouting with puppy dog eyes."Sige na nga,dahil birthday mo,pagbibigyan kita." "Yes!"he said and opened his mouth.Kim put syrup on the pancake.She sliced it and fed Xian.

"Sarap ha,pwede ka ng mag-asawa."Binatukan sya ni Kim."Sira,ang bata ko pa!" "I was just joking.Pero I wasn't lying when I said that it tastes good." "Thank you." "No,I should be the one saying that,thank you."

"You're welcome."she said while smiling sweetly.She continued feeding him hanggang sa maubos nya ang lahat ng niluto ni Kim."Good boy,busog ka na ba?" "Oo,sobra,thank you so much." "Mamaya ka na mag-thank you." "Hmm...did you plan something?" "Secret."