Chapter 27: HIS pov

HIS POV

I sat in my car in the LA Sony receding studio car park. My tracker said she was somewhere else. I managed to get into the studio because it was after hours and I broke in. There was recordings of Kim's voice. But no Kim. The tracker must be messed up because it said she was far away but they were supposed to be here. According to Jai's twitter anyway. I sighed in frustration and drove off back to my hotel. I was going to get my hands on that Kimberly girl. I was not going to let her have what is rightfully mine. Never.

I checked into my hotel room and slumped onto the perfectly made bed. I pulled my phone out and went through their Facebook accounts. Nothing. No hints.

Twitter. Nothing. No hints. Just saying they lived in LA now.

Instagram. Nothing. No hints.

Nothing. Jai must know I'm back. He must! How would they all of sudden give no hints of their location suddenly if they didn't know? If he knows, I could get re-arrested. I can't get caught out. Maybe they just aren't showing their location for paparazzi purposes. I don't know. But I need to know where they are. Where she is. Where he is. I need to.

Wait, I sent him a message at that party. That's how he knows! Well he wouldn't have the balls to tell anybody. I text him again.

Me: Watch your back. Keep your mouth shut or your girl gets hurt. I'm back in town. ;)

I sent to him. I wasn't in town, or maybe I was. If he's in LA then good for me, if he isn't, at least he'll be scared now. A scared person always makes stupid decisions because they can't think straight. Game on Waetford.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Ok I know that this is tiny, but It's HIS POV, so I figured you guys would appreciate it! Comment who you think it could be