Chapter 2: what really happened?

Hey guys! Thank you for reading! If you have any ideas for the story, please inbox me! Thanks! And here's chapter 2!!

Jai's POV

It has been a week since I'd seen Kim. It was a little weird, I mean, I'd met her once yet I missed her immensely everyday. Everything about her was just perfect. The way she smelt like the 'girlfriend' perfume, she always threw her head back when she laughed, made a really cute face when she thought something was weird. You couldn't ask for more. And yes, I know what the girlfriend perfume is. I got it for me ex's birthday. Speaking of the devil.....

**flashback**

I was waiting for Aimee to come along. We were supposed to be meeting up here. We'd been dating for a month now. That was a record for me! A month was the longest I'd ever dated someone. I guess in a way you could call me a player but at 14, you don't know what love is.

I waited and waited for Aimee. She never turned up. It began to get dark and cold. I pulled at my phone and as I was about to call her I received a text.

A~ sorry Jai but u dump every girl and I don't want 2 be one of them :( I'm soz but I can't stand the humiliation so I'm ending it

I was broken when I saw the message. There were so many things wrong about it. I re-read it over and over. This had to be some kind of sick joke! But reality was, it wasn't. I can't believe she did it over a text, said 'soz' rather than 'sorry' and if she was scared of getting dumped, why did she says yes when I asked her out?

**end of flashback**

It was terrible. Since her, I've never dated anyone. That was a year ago now. I guess having my mum and dad split up when I was only two and a half years old, there's never been a father like figure to tell me how to treat girls. Sure, I have my grandpa but its not the same. Moving on....

I'd been face timing Kim every night since Tuesday and I didn't want to seem obsessed with her, but I kinda was. Who wouldn't be? I couldn't stop thinking about her Instagram bio. It had said "love: single :) recent breakup: just because you hurt me doesn't mean I don't still care"

I really had to know what had happened, but in return I had tell her my story too. I don't want to rush our friendship because even after knowing her for a week, I was certain that I didn't want to loose her. I didn't want to be clingy either. It pisses me off when friendships get rushed and ed up going weird.

I decided to message her.

J~ hey! Hru? Wanna catch up again? Ik it's hard but I wanna c u b4 boot camp!!! Xx

I waited for a reply. Every time I messaged her I felt nervous as to whether or not she'd reply. I felt like I was always starting the conversations and that I was bothering her.

*buzz* I looked at my phone a little too excitedly.

K~ I'm gd thanks! Ugh I would love to catch up with u but I have soooo much English HW!! :( <3

I smiled at the fact she sent me a heart. I know it's sounds cheesy and stupid but I like to take in all the little things.

J~ that's okay ill come over and help u xx :)

I sprayed a bit of cologne on. I slid on my grey vans, put on a hoodie and headed out. My mum was out with my Aunty but I lived with my grandparents."grandpa! I'm just heading out for awhile! Ill be back in a few hours okay?" I yelled. He said it was fine. I love my grandparents so much. They were always there for me. I mean my mum and I lived with them, just goes to show their dedication to us. After what happened with dad, they took us in.

Don't ask me how, but I knew where she lived. A little stalker-ish huh? Nah jokes, we told eachother whereabouts we lived. I texted her to find out the house number.