Chapter 19: milestones

Please read authors note at the end!

Kimmy's POV

It was our last day in Paris and I was just daydreaming as I stared out the window of the tour bus. I'm that type of person who can just think for hours on end and cease to let boredom overcome me. My train of thought just goes on and on. I'm an over-thinker which can be irritating but thinking somehow keeps me interested on a quiet day.

My phone buzzed and I glimpsed at the anonymous number.

I unlocked my phone to read the message:

?: Be ready by 7, a limo will be by your door. Dress nicely, not that you ever don't.

I stared at the message for awhile, a little astonished. It's not everyday that you get a message like that. Maybe it was a prank? Maybe it was a fan? Maybe it was Justin Bieber? Or maybe it was jai... No. I have his number so I'd be able to see it's him an jai isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, so its not like he has a smart enough brain to message me from another phone right? He's not the type of person who thinks of those things.

I told mum about the message and rather than lecturing me about how I shouldn't go incase it was a creepy old man, like I was expecting her too, she just said "well you'd better go 'pretty yourself up' hey? It's 5 now so that leaves you two hours." with a smirk.

I asked Kaylie and she just giggled at me like a 12 year old and told me that I was more than welcome to leave and that there were no plans for the night.

Deep in thought, trying to work out who this mysterious person was, I walked to my wardrobe to pick something out to wear.

I had a warm shower and let each drop of water soak into my skin.

Due to the slightly cold weather, I picked out a cute yet warm outfit.

I chose a Christmas style knit and paired it with a black skirt and black tights. I then put on my maroon ankle boots and a thick black necklace. I then turned my curling iron on as I put on some light makeup.

It was now 6:30pm and my hair was perfectly curled, my makeup was done to satisfaction and I smelled of Justin bieber's perfume 'the key'.

I logged onto twitter and tweeted: "sooo my lovelies, I've been asked on an anonymous date? Who could it be?"

My feed went crazy with all different responses. I read a few of them.

@jai+kate: better not be jai!

@Austin_mchabs: probs just a fan

@Ashleighhoran69: I ship jimberly! It's jai!!

@_Callumh_: ME! aha I wish!

The responses were seriously hilarious. I glanced at the time impatiently, wanton to hurry up and discover who this 'date' was. The time read 6:40pm. 20 minutes to kill.

I quickly sent a text to Gemma explaining everything about this anonymous person and who it could be. I began to feel excited and nervous at the same time. This was almost kinda like a story right? Something someone would put on wattpad.

I quickly sent one last text to Gemma as I heard a knock on the tour bus door.

I opened it, revealing my good friend Jacob at the door, he looked very handsome in a suit.

"Umm Jacob? Surely your not my date!" I said confused. Jacob was just a close friend. Sure I love him to bits, but I didn't see him like that.

"aha! No! I'm here to usher you to your ride. Your date has organized this well." he said with a wink.

Whoever had planned this knew me very well to get Jacob to usher me to the awaiting limo. I was surprised he was even in Paris. As we walked with our arms linked to the limo I gave him a warm hug before getting in the vehicle.

He closed the door for me and waved as we drove off. I was even more curious to find out who my mystery date was now. Whoever it was had seriously gone to a major effort. Inside the limo there were purple fairy lights decked across the roof and it looked stunning. There was a typed note sitting on the seat.

I carefully opened it. It read:

Do you like the twinkling lights? I know purple is your favorite color so I hope you do. Are you ready for your next stop?

I tucked the letter away and mailed to myself. I loved the lights.

I sent a snapchat of the beautiful lights to Ellie, Gemma, Bree, jai and Trent.

The Limo came to a halt and the door was once again opened for me. There stood my good friend Cody. Cody Simpson. He gave me a warm smile and I embraced him in a hug. This mysterious date was doing extremely well. Two of my good friends in one night? Get real. It was crazy.

Cody guided me to a lit up water fountain and there sat another note. Cody went who knows where while I opened the note. It said:

You've made it to the fountain. You always wanted your first kiss here right? Well you never know, that might just happen.

I giggled out loud. I don't ever recall telling anybody that, so how this person knew amazed me. I was growing more curious every second.

I turned around, confused as what to do next when suddenly Trent came and linked arms with me.

"evening ms Maltarias." he said poshly.

I laughed as he tied a blindfold around my eyes. So this person managed to get Trent?! This was getting insane. Who's next, jai?!

He held my small hand in his as he guided me to wherever we were going. The material across my eyes was too thick or me to see through but I could make out a light of some sort. Trent finally removed the blindfold and I just gaped in astonishment.

Jai's POV

I checked my hair once more as Cody sent me a message telling me that he just dropped Kimmy off. I took a deep breathe and glanced over at the light managers. Then gave me a thumbs up and I just warily smiled at then. It was now or never.

I saw Trent guiding her to where I was standing. He took the blindfold off and the second he did so Kimmy's jaw dropped so far I could've sworn it was going to fall off.

The Eiffel tower lit up in different ways, saying the words:

Kimmy will you be my girlfriend? Xx

She looked at it and squealed like a two year old does once she's just opened a present. I dropped the flowers I was holding as Kimmy ran to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and span her around.

"So. Kimberly, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course I will! You don't know how long I've Waited to hear those words!" she said as she wrapped her arms around me once more. I chuckled into her sweet smelling hair and just held her.

She was officially mine.

A/n PLEASE READ!

So he finally asked her out!

I have some important things to say.

1. Let's get this story to 18k reads before the chapter 21 PLEASE!! That's our goal!!!

2. Get this fanfic to have 350 votes before chapter 21!!!

3. Could someone please give ideas for the story? I'm seriously stuck! Whoever gives the best ideas gets a shoutout for all the chapters before chapter 21!!!!!!

ILY!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE THIS STORY