Chaoter 9: it all makes sense

Jai's POV

I was overwhelmed by the fact that Kim was okay. It still hadn't completely sunk in that she was now okay. I was just glad thy things were back to normal. Well, kinda. I still needed to work on the Beunka thing. It was really the only thing in between our relationship and I was going to knock down any obstacles. Surely I can still be on the xfactor and not have a girlfriend?

J~ hey Ronan! Kim is all good now which is great. I was wondering, do I HAVE to date to be on the xfactor?

R~ yes you do but only for a period of time. You can dump and then be single. And that's great to hear, give her a big bear hug for me!

J~ okay thanks and I will! Hv a gd rest of ur day :)

R~ u too jai, u too

I smiled at the message. Maybe this fairy tale would have a happy ending after all.

I went around to Beunka's and talked everything out with her. She seemed okay with it since she liked someone else and wanted a real relationship, not a fake one.

I checked my schedule with mum and then hoped and prayed that Kim's schedule wouldn't be busy either. I think Kim has to get used to singing again because sometime conditions in which Kim has suffered can effect her voice.

I messaged Kim.

J~ hey mrs bieber, whatcha doing?

K~ nothin much mr waetford

J~ ahkay how r u feeling after what happened? X

K~ actually a lot better thanks for asking x

J~ that's gd so r u allowed out of the house? X

K~ jai, it's not like I've committed a crime or anything

I could just imagine the smirk on her face right now.

J~ oh aha right, so do u wanna come over?

K~ is Beunka gonna be there?

I sighed and continued to type.

J~ what'd we tlk about with second chances?

K~ I'm joking ;) alright what time

J~ half hour?

K~ a girl needs more time than half hour, I'll be there in an hour

J~ alright I'm easy x

K~ cool see u then x

I was so excited that Kim was coming over. We could finally spend quality time like we used to. Wow, that makes me sound old. I decided I should probably change out of what I was wearing. I put on by maroon-sleeved T-shirt, my maroon jeans rolled up and finally I slipped on my grey vans.

I sprayed deodorant on and brushed my teeth. I sat on my phone and went onto twitter.

@jaiwaetford: finally get to spend some time with my beautiful best friend!! @kimmymaltarias

I smiled as I was tweeted back. @kimmymaltarias: naww I'm so excited to spend some time with my handsome best friend!! @jaiwaetford

I chuckled to my self as I read her tweet. So now I'm handsome? But let's not get to full of myself. As I was just watching TV I heard a knock on the door. Mum had taken my grandparents out so it was just me at home.

"Kimmy!!!!!!" I shouted as I opened the door and picked her up.

She squealed out of shock. She was over my shoulder as I shut the door.

"Jai, please put me down!" She said between laughs.

I laughed along with her as I gently placed her on the couch. I was so glad and thankful that things had finally gone back to normal between us well now that I'd dealt with Beunka, I still needed to tell her somehow without Kim walking out on me.