Chapter 15: The surprise

Kimmy's POV

The weather outside was a little chilly. I looked at my purple, neatly packed suitcase and carefully pulled out an outfit suitable to the weather.

I grabbed a pair of tights, a skirt, a knit and my lace-up wedges. I grabbed a thick necklace and made my way to the bathroom.

Happy with what I was wearing, I turned my curling iron on, did my make up an hair and then checked my phone.

*text convo*

J~ Kimmy! U excited for tonight? X

K~ I guess so, it's only dinner and we're going home after so meh x

J~ u won't be saying 'meh' later u little unthankful thing ;)

K~ ik I'm being a little snobby, I'm just so tired from all the interviews and stuff

J~ I was jking sweets, ik, it's tiring and uve probs got the worst head ache but dw ur rlly gonna enjoy tonight!!! Xxx

K~ k. See u soon xx

I set my phone down and swallowed a panadol.

My head was throbbing and I could barely think straight.

A man walked in and collected my luggage. I thanked him and walked out of my hotel room. I walked at a rather slow pace, taking in every feature of the exquisite, luxury hotel.

As I entered the lobby and saw everyone waiting for me, I forced a smile onto my face. They all seemed so excited about my 'surprise' and I tried to be to, but I managed to muster the most cheery voice I could and they seemed to buy it.

We hopped into the already waiting limo and were driven to our destination. I stared out the window and just admired the stunning sunset. LA, I couldn't believe that I'd made it to LA. This trip is everything I could've imagined, well, if Justin bieber were here it'd be better, but honesty, I'm so blessed to be doing what I love and to be doing it with my best friend.

" You're over my head, I'm out of my mind, thinking I was born in the wrong time, One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic Baby you're so classic"

Everyone in the limo was just being stupid and singing along, my headache seemed to disappear and it felt nice to be an idiot without paparazzi capturing my every move.

*half an hour later*

"Mum, how far away is the restaurant? I really need food!" I said.

"Hun, we're here now."

I sighed in relief and stepped out of the limo. We walked into the restaurant only to find it was dead empty. I turned around to thank Kaylie for booking out the whole restaurant because it's so much more peaceful without public, but before I could, everyone shouted. in unison, "Surprise!!!!"

JUSTIN.

DREW

FLIPPING

BIEBER

Was standing right infront of me!!!!!!

I lolled at jai and he flashed me a gorgeous smile and I turned my attention back to my absolute idol!

Jai's POV

I immediately took a photo with Justin and uploaded it onto Instagram.

I was delighted to see Kimmy so overwhelmed and happy. She had such adoration and admiration in her eyes. I'd never seen Kimmy beaming so much! Her smile was so radiant and just lit up the whole room.

"Hey guys, I'm so sorry but we'll have to get food on the planar because we need to be boarding our flight in half an hour." Kaylie alerted us.

To our disappointment we had to leave, time really flies when you're having fun! We all re-entered the limo and prepared ourselves for a long flight.

After only a short, 10 minute drive to the airport, we were chauffeured around to a special entrance of the airport.

Me and Kimmy grasped eachother and we frantically hurried into the doers to avoid being seen by anybody. Once we were safe and inside the airport we sat down and had a Starbucks brownie. The tepid temperature of the airport immediately warmed us up.

Before we knew it, we on our one-way flight back to Australia.

*1 month later*

Kimmy and I were just sitting in the couch watching TV when Kaylie, mum and Mandy came in to the living room.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here?" Kim asked.

"We have a surprise for you!" Kaylie exclaimed.

"Come on, after meeting the biebs himself, no surprise can top that!" I said.

"Just you wait jai, just you wait. It may no be better as such but I think it'll be a close call!" She said.

"You two are touring together!!! Kimmy's album has solved over 12 million copies!" Kaylie practically screamed.

I glanced at Kimmy and her jaw was almost touching the ground.

"NO WAY!!!!" Kimmy screamed.

"JAI! WE GET TO TOUR TOGETHER!!!!!" She screamed as she shook me back and forth.

"Hahaha Kimmy, I know!!! My first tour is with my best friend!!!" I said shaking her back.

"The first place you are going to is, Europe, in Paris" Kaylie informed us.

"Oh my waetford, I LOVE Paris!!!" Kimmy squealed.

Oh my waetford? Well that's knew! And Paris, the city of love, the Eiffel Tower, Kimmy, me, us.

Authors note

Short and a Filler! I'm sorry! But the next chapter will be more exciting, I promise!!

This chapter is dedicated to:

@KaylahG

@hellopamdaaz

Because they took the time out to comment! I honestly don't have a big passion for writing anymore but these two kept me going!

Btw I thought that since jai actually met justin, I'd put it in the fanfic. I'm gonna hold another competition, about what, I don't know but I am!! Xx