Chapter 20: first for everything

• Dedicated to My boyfriend Jai Ethan Waetford

Kim's POV

So the tour is done.

The traveling is done.

Being jetlag is done.

It's done.

Because tour was finally over, we were having a celebration and to say I was excited, is an understatement.

Although, despite my excitement, I was in no hurry to prepare myself.

Whilst everyone was buzzing around, busy getting ready downstairs, decorating and perfecting the place, I was alone in my room, just relaxing on my bed. The party started at 8pm and would finish, who knows when! I wasn't exactly sure who would be attending but I knew it was going to be one hell of a party. Alot of xfactor people were going to be there considering they all played a part in getting jai to where he is now. Also, they assisted me alot as well. If it weren't for xfactor, neither jai, nor myself for that matter, would be where we are today. I suspected that this house would be filled to overflow!

I watched some Connor franta videos on YouTube to pass time. I got completely lost in his random videos and laughed in hysterics at his weird-ass videos. Before I knew it, an hour had passed and I'd made no progress in getting ready but still had no motivation to get ready either.

Just as i went to shower my phone buzzed, it was a message from jai.

J~ babe! Ready for the party? Xxx

K~pfft no! Aha xxx

J~aw I'll be there in 5. Even I'm ready!! Xx

K~rlly? And coolio. Love u babe xxx

J~love u more gorgeous xx

K~love u most xx

J~not possible :P

I smiled and locked my phone. I figured I'd quickly get in the shower before jai got there so that he wouldn't be sitting around while I had one.

I peeled off my clothes, lazily throwing them on the bathroom floor and hopped under the warm water. The shower door was clear glass so I wrote words on the glass, clearing away the mist to form words. I started humming one of the songs I've been working on for a long time.

"Just a fraction of your love, fills the

air. And I fall in love with you, all

over again. Your the light that feeds

the sun and my world. I'd face a

thousand years of pain, for my love.

Wo-o-o-oah I dont want to go back to

just being one half of the equation, do

you understand what I'm saying?"

Id been working on the song for a long time but just couldn't seem to finish it. It was obviously about jai and myself. I was trying to write about how we are a perfect match and that it will break my heart if we go back to being 'just friends' because that's only half of the equation.

Suddenly the door creaked open and I let out an ear-piercing shriek.

"do you wanna save shower water?" jai smirked.

"JAI ETHAN WAETFORD. I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR LITTLE ASS OUT OF HERE BEFORE I BASH YOU!" I screamed, red in the face whilst trying to cover my body.

He shook his head and laughed as he closed the door.

I breathed a sigh of relief and turned the water off. I quickly pulled my towel around me and dried myself off. I put a rove around milder and blow-dried my hair.