Chapter 24: Did We?...

Chapter 24: Did We?...

Dominic's POV: (Ian Somerhalder as Soren Brooks. Picture Above)

I'm on my way home when I happen to drive by a cafe and see Taylor, I can never make her stay in one place! I pull my car over and honk the horn, scaring both her and her friend, I even made Luna jump. She glares at me and continues talking to the girl. That girl, I've seen her some where. I step out of the car and lock it.

"Is there something I missed?" I ask when I reach them. When I see the girls face up close I remember her.

"What are you doing here Aria?" I snapped bitterly.

"Hello again Dominic." She replys.

"Dominic will you shut up and sit down before you jump to conclusions?" Taylor snaps at me.

I grumble some not so friendly words while pulling a chair so sit down in.

"Aria, would you give us a minute?" Taylor asks. She nods and gets up.

"I found Aria in the woods, well, Luna did. She knows why he is chasing us." She say's.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"Well, it's not a clear answer. She overheard him speaking with his son the day she was leaving. He said I have something to do with his son, Soren." She say's.

I growel under my breath. I only meet Soren once and I hated him. He tried to take Sandy from Brad, he's a desprate thief.

"I've always hated Soren, tried to take Sandy from Brad." I say speaking my thoughts. My wolf's anger boils at the thought of him wanting out mates, our mate. Not his.

"Well Aria ran from her father. He threatened her. I just told her through a link she could go. Can we just go home and try to have one normal day?" Taylor ask's.

"Yeah, lets go." I take her hand and un-tie Luna letting her in the back. We drive home in silence, but my thoughts are everything but silent. Why does Soren want Taylor? Why can't he go get a different girl?!

"Dominic calm down, your gonna break the wheel." Taylor say's. I look at my hands and realize I'm clutching the wheel so hard my knuckles are white. I loosened my grip and tried to contain myself. When we get home Taylor helps me unload the grocerys from the back of the car.

I plop down on the couch with a sigh and Taylor sits beside me. Taylor turns the T.V. on and snuggles into my side. I put an arm around her and lean my head on the top of hers. After watching some show for a while Taylor gets up to cook.

"Need help?" I ask.

"No, I'm good." She reply's. I lean my head on the couch and wonder what on earth I'm going to do about Soren. Sure, Aiden caused us problems. But now that we have Soren on us, that only makes it much worse. From what Aria said, Soren is going to try to finish what Aiden started. Fallowing in his fathers footsteps, I meantally scoff at the thought.

-----6 days later----

The days have gone by uneventfull and I'm greatful for that. I'm currently sitting in the living room with a fat dog attempting to use me as a bed because Taylor is still asleep. Taylor has been feeling sick lately, but I can't figure why. Unless, she may be going into heat. I hope not, not now anyway.

It's 8 in the morning so I don't expect Taylor to get up anytime soon. I rearange myself on the couch, my head is on the arm rest and the dog is laying on my stomach. I start to doze off, hopefully this will stall some time...

My eyes snap open and I bolt up causing Luna to fall off the couch. The clock say's 9:23AM. I smell Taylor's scent stronger than ever. She's in heat, just what I needed.

I fight to keep Adriel down but he is slowly winning.

-----Taylor' POV-----

I wake up to a burning sensation in my stomach. I try to sit up but groan as it gets worse. I stay laying on my back. The pain is not overwhealing, but it doesn't feel to good. I groan again as I try to sit up but I manage.

The door swings open so fast that it hits the wall with a loud bang. Dominic stands in the door way, more like Adriel actually, his eyes are a deep ocean blue.

"Adriel, whats wrong?" I question. The fact that his wolf has control scares me.

"Your in heat." He growels, his voice deep and husky. I slowly feel my wolf pushing forward. I'm new at this, and because she is Luna, she's stronger than me. Now both of our wolves have control. The last thing I remember is Blaire forcing me to stand up, then I black out.

-----

I wake up and see it's 3 in the afternoon. I sit up but only fall back when A huge wave of pain erupts in my lower stomach. I wimper slightly and look down, thats when I realize I'm naked... I'm naked! I jerk the cover up to my chest and see Dominic beside me.

Reality hits hard and I remember everything. I swear if I could see my wolf I would kick her a**!

To confirm my suspicion I look on the ground and see our clothes, lovely. I violently shake Dominic but he refuses to wake.

I don't feel like putting up with this. I sit up best I can, take a swuare pillow, and hit Dominic where the sun donesn't shine. He bolts up and groans holding himself.

"Why?! Why would you do that?!" He yells.

"Open your eyes you idiot!" I yell.

He sits up and looks around. It takes him a minute, then his eyes widen in realization.

"Did we?..." His voice wanders off.

"I wonder!" I yell.