Chapter 17: Prank Wars

Chapter 17: Prank Wars (This has got to be my favorite chapter yet! :) -Bri*

Taylor's POV:

With everyone behind me and Luna by my side, I put the key in and unlock the door. The home is very welcoming, execpt for the fact that no one has lived here in a few months.

"This is nice," Sandy say's. I nod and show everyone their guest rooms, I don't have enough, so Dominic and I share, Sandy and Brad share, Brett and Grant share, and Austin and the girl have their own.

I get up to my room and sit on the bed. It's now 6:43AM. Can I not sleep for one nigh straight? One night of sleep, thats all I ask! I lay down on my back not even bothering to change. Nick lays beside me, "How did you know that-"

Before he could finish, Luna jumps up and on his stomach causing him to groan. She lays in the middle of us and gets comfortable. I put my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh while he glares at her.

"Anyway's," I answer, "I dreamed about it, about what would have happened if we didn't leave. When I woke up and saw it wasn't yet 1AM, I didn't want to take any chances, and like you said. They were getting too close already,"

"So a gut feeling?" He clarifies.

I just nod in responce.

"The gene of the Luna is already showing," He says, smiling.

At the sound of her name Luna's head pops up looking at Nick. I face the ceiling and close my eyes, hopefully this will all straighten out.

-----Next morning-----

I wake up against Nick's side and his arm around me. But of course Luna is draped across his stomach with her head on my hip. I sneak out of his grasp but Luna still lays on his stomach. I grab a pair of shorts and a T-shirt from my bag and go into the bathroom. I grab a towel from the cabnet and shower. When I'm done, I walk back in the room to see Luna changed her position.

She is now fully on his chest with her head in the crook of his neck. I wake up with her like that sometimes. I grab my phone and take a few pictures of it. I can't wait to see his reaction when he wakes up with a dog in his face. I fell off the bed the first time that happened to me. I badly wanted to see what he does, so I put my phone on record, stack some books on the dresser, and lean my phone on it.

I walk down the stairs and see I'm the first one up. I get a Redbull and realize how cold it is. Since I'm in Miama I step out on the porch to warm up. I'm sitting on the stone railing with my feet dangling down when I hear talking, probably just someone walking by. A lot of people walk in Miami.

I'm messing with the tab on my Redbull when I hear the talking ebruptly stop in the middle of the conversation. I look up and see two men staring back at me. Their Werewolves, but I can smell the pack scent all over them. They smell like the Red River Pack. Dominic has helped me learn different scents of different packs but I can't remember the Red River Pack's status.

One looks up to one of the windows on the second story, that would be my room. I wonder if they know Dominic. They continue on with a polite wave, which I return, but not without one last glance at my window.

I'm debating rather to be creeped out or curious.

I walk back in and turn the air off, any longer and ice would be covering the floor. I sit down in the loveseat, shortly after that, the girl we found walked into the living room in the shirt and sweats I gave her.

"Can I sit down?" She asks.

"Of course, you don't have to ask," I reply.

She nods her head and sits down on the couch across from me. Her scent reeks of werewolf, but she hasen't shifted yet, she's way to young.

"I'm sorry everything's been so crazy lately. I don't believe we officially met, I'm Taylor Fox," I say extending my hand and standing a little so she can reach me.

"It's ok, I'm Alora Fox," She takes my hand, smiling at our sharing of last names. The girl looks nothing like me, she has blonde hair, I have brown. She has green eyes, I have blue. We just look completly different.

"Where did you come from?" I ask.

"I'm from the Red River Pack, but we got seperated when rouge's came through, I'm not sure where my mom is though," She say's looking down.

"Mabey I can take you back to her today," I say.

She looks up at me, "Really?!"

"Of course, I'm not about to send you on your way alone. Especially not after last night,"

She jumps up and hugs me, I lost count at 12 on how many thank you's she said. I let her know that Nick has to come with me, he'll be mad if I just leave. As long as I get to leave, I'm ok.

I turn the TV on only to mute it because of commercial. I hear a yell then a thump. That would be Nick... looks like I'm not the only one with rude awakening's.

I run up the stairs and see everyone peeking from their doors with confusion. I open Nicks door and see him on the ground, Luna looking at him over the edge of the bed with a goofy grin. I fall on the floor laughing, soon enough everyone else joins me.

"It's not funny! She drueled all over my neck!" He yells wiping his face with the covers on the bed.

All this does is make me laugh harder.

"Check this out," I sat getting up and stopping the recording. I play it back and speed it up to the right spot. In the video, Nick's eyes open and when he see's the dog staring back at him he yells and struggles out from under her, falling off the bed. The laughing starts again. I show them the pictures too.

When I look at Nick, he has his arms across his chest pouting like a child.

I walk up and hug him saying, "You have to admit it was funny,"

He growls at me playfully and I take off running down the hall with Nick chasing me and Luna chasing him. I run into the kitchen and get behind the bar, which is now the only thing seperating us.

"Your gonna get it," He says.

"Not if you and your slow self can't catch me!" I reply and run on the patio, narrowly missing his grasp. I come to a hault at the pool and try to go around, but before I can even take a step, Nick and his fat self shoves me in the pool. I try to grab him and take him with me, but I miss.

Once I come back up, I see him holding his stomach while laughing. I give him a death glare and he immeaditly stops and pauses, proceeding to run.

"You want to play prank wars?" I mumble climbing out from the pool, "then lets play,"