Chapter 6: Don't Get Caught...

(Authors Note: Sorry if I acidentally make an error on the names. I'm writing two story's at once and it's easy to mix up the names :)

Dominic's POV: (Josh Holloway as Aiden Brooks--Boss. picture above)

"Nicky?! Really?! And who knows what I'm going to do for the date!" I yell at Brett after driving off.

"It's funny, man! I told you I would get you back for setting me up with Krista," He say's while he fakes shuddering in his seat.

"Oh come on, she's a nice girl," I say. We both go silent, then look at each other. We burst out laughing at the exact same time.

"Yeah, if your definition of a nice girl is the one that slapped me because I accidentally spilled just a little bit of a drink on her $400 dress," He say's laughing. He's right, Krista is a girl we met in California. She's nothing but a stuck up rich brat who want's a man to bow and kiss the ground she walks on. I thought it would be funny to set Brett up with her as a joke because, at the time, he didn't know her.

"Seriously though man, I don't know where I'm taking Taylor. I haven't done this in years. Not since Boss came along," I say. My mind wanders to Aiden, what if he finds out?

Brett stiffens in his seat and say's, "Don't get caught, Dominic," It's rare to hear him use my full name unless he's mad.

I nod my head. All throughout the day that repeats in my head.

Don't get caught Dominic...

-----Tomorrow afternoon-----

I look into the mirror. It's 5:45 and I'm about to leave to go get Taylor. I'm wearing dark black jeans, a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and polished black boots.

I can't help but wonder what's going through my Mates head right now. I know she's suspicious of me. She's a police officer and is obviously not stupid. I walk into the kitchen and grab Austin's keys. I seriously need to get a car. I head out the door with all of my thoughts fixed on my Mate.

When I get there, I get out of the truck and knock on the door. Of course that evil dog is barking on the other side. As if on cue Taylor yells, "Luna! Shut up!" I silently chuckle at her yelling at the dog.

I hear the locks click on the door before she opens it. She's wearing a white tank-top with a see-through aqua blue button up blouse, dark blue skinny jeans with a few rips, white sandals with a gold emblem in the middle, and a silver necklace and bracelet.

I smile at her and ask, "Are you ready, Beautiful?"

She nods and I take her hand pulling her to the car. I open the door for her and she thanks me. I get in on the other side and start driving.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"That would spoil the surprise now, wouldn't it?" I say.

She just smiles and shakes her head. A few minutes later I pull up to a restaurant, "No, this isn't the surprise part, it's just a start," I say.

She smiles and before she can get out I'm on the other side opening her door. It's and Italian restaurant, I just hope I picked right. I hold the door for her, when we get inside there's a waiter already standing at the door.

"Just two," I tell him.

"Of course, this way Sir," He say's walking towards the back. He leads us to a booth near the window, after he confirms the location of the booth is okay with us, he lets us know the waiter would be there shortly.

When Taylor sits down, I notice her looking around in complete fascination.

"Do you like it?' I questioned.

"I love it, I don't go to many places like this," She responds.

When I was about to respond, a man comes up. He looks about twenty two.

"Are you ready to order?" He questions, his gaze on Taylor the entire time. My Wolf silently growls at his wandering eyes.

"Yeah. What do you want Baby?" I question Taylor, trying to give the fool a hint. I could see her slightly blush, something I could never picture her doing, as she reads off her order.

"And for you, Sir?" He ask's, still not moving his gaze. I notice Taylor shift uncomfortably in her seat.

I read off my order, glaring at him as he walks off. My Wolf starts getting nervous all of a sudden. I look around seeing none other than Aiden. I forgot the meeting! Out of all places why did he have to set it up here?! He glances down at his watch while looking around. I can't let him see me with Taylor.

"Excuse me," I say getting up and heading to the bathroom rather quickly. On my way there, I bump shoulder's with our waiter. I grab him by the arm, tightening my grip, and I see him wince. "Back off and keep your eyes somewhere else," I could hear my Wolf's tone leaking through my voice. He quickly nods and I let go. I walk into the bathroom, knowing I can't hide here forever.

I lean on the sink trying to think of a way to get rid of him. I was so deep in my thoughts, I didn't hear the door open.

"I thought I saw you come in here," A voice say's. I'd bet my life on who it belongs to.