Chapter 26: Home "Sweet" Home

Taylor's POV:

I suddenly wake up, I try to roll over but something is holding me down. I swear is this is one of Nick's tricks I will beat him. I open my eyes only to close them, the blinding sunlight making my head ache even worse. After a few minutes of adjustment, I slowly open my eyes. I'm not in my room...

Reality hits, and it hits hard. I try to bolt up but I'm pulled back to the bed. I look around, the room has cream colored walls with white carpet, whiter dresser and desk, and a bed with a white duvet. There is 3 doors in the room and a large window to the right. There is a white couch to the left as well.

I look up and see both of my hands are cuffed to the bed post's. I wasn't a cop for nothing, I sit up as much as I can and shake my head, causing one of my bobby pins to sling from my hair. It's close enough to my hand for me to reach. I try to contact Dominic, but it seems like I'm human again. I can't even hear my wolf.

I try to unlock it with one hand the best I can. After about 15 minutes and the right angle, I hear the familiar click and one cuff is off. I sit up and undo the other one. After a few minutes I once again hear a click. Luckily my feet aren't bound. I swing my feet off of the bed and quietly stand.

I walk to the door and pull it open. The idiot thought I couldn't undo handcuffs? I take off my shoes and carry them with me. I walk into a long hall and don't know which way to go. The walls are cream, the same theme as the bedroom but the floors are wood. I walk to the center of the hallway and turn right.

Walking in the center will stop the wood from creaking. I come to a flight of stairs and make my way down. Once I reach the bottom I take a look around. I've made it to a living room. I look to the right and see a patio sliding glass door. The floor is now a marble color so I dont worry about the creaking. I take it this person is rich. I stick my head out the door only to pull it right back in.

He's sitting on the porch. I put my back against the wall and huff in defeat. He's a werewolf, I know he can sense me.

"I knew you were clever, but I didn't think you were sneaky." He say's. I don't respond, I drop my shoes and take off running, this is my only option left. I'm half way through the huge living room when a familiar arm wraps around my waist, the same tattoo of a snake wraped around his arm.

I throw my head back and connect mine with his. He grunts and loosens his grip enough for me to escape. I turn around and connect my fist with his lip. He stumbles back a bit and spits blood from his split lip and smiles at me, "Even without your strength you have one h*ll of a hit, love."

He's right, I don't have the same strength. I take off running up the stairs and hear a dark chuckle behind me. This guy's crazy!

"There's no point in running Taylor!" He yells.

"Go to h*ll!" I yell back.

I run into the closest room and scan it for somewhere to hide. Of all places this had to be his office! I run under the desk and pull the chair in. Once again he's right. There's no point in running, he can smell me and hear me. Donesn't mean I won't try. I attempt to call Dominic through a link but I ear nothing. My heart breaks at the last thing I said to him face to face.

Nothing good happens when I'm around you, does it?

I suddenly hear the door open and I freeze, I even hold my breath. There is only one thing I can do, try to gain his trust, and run when I get the chance. I push the leather chair out and stand up.

"Now was that so hard?" He asks. Yes, yes it was.

"Fallow me." He say's. He leads me through a maze of corridors until we get to the same room I woke up in.

"This is your room, your free to roam the house. All doors that access the outside have been locked and the glass, unbreakable. Everyday you will recieve a pill from the buttler, it keeps your wolf at bay. For the first day the maid will give you a tour." He say's.

"I take it you've been through that speech multipul times." I grumble under my breath.

"Not exactly. My name is-"

"Soren." I interupt. He looks at me, confused.

"And how do you know that?" He asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "Lucky guess." Fortunatlly he lets it go and shuts the door. Luckly I don't hear the lock click. I decide to explore, considering I will have to be here a while. I open the first door I see. It leads to a bathroom with marble flooring and a large shower and sink. I shut the door and move to the next.

It leads to a walk in closet, loaded with clothes and at least 15 pairs od shoes. All of the clothes are my size, which is creepy, but what is plain disturbing is that he even got my bra size correct. I hope a woman went shopping for this stuff.

"Home sweet home." I mutter to myself sitting on the bed.