Chapter 22: And Now Your Mine

Dominic's POV:

Taylor, Sandy, Brad and I are sitting in these really uncomfortable seats waiting for our flight to board. I knew there was a reason Taylor booked our flight for today, there are two men fallowing us. They are wolves but their in the Red River Pack. I still don't trust it. I declined my father's offer and I know that was enough to anger him. Taylor has braught up the subject, but never fully asked me what he said. After a while she let it go, which I'm greatful for.

My patients is slowly slipping away. I'm sweating because I'm wearing a hoodie over my head. I would take it off, but I don't want to be seen. I knew Aiden didn't turn me in, he'd basically rat himself out as well. I was just hoping Taylor would be more cautious going out in public. It didn't work of course. She's to used to her freedom, I'm glad she had it, but neither of us have it anymore.

I don't want my mate to live like this for the rest of her life. Running, scared, paranoid of everyone we look at. That's not a life worth living. When she was still human, I thought of putting her on a plane and telling her I would go, but get off without her knowing right before it took off, knowing she wouldn't go willingly. It would crush my wolf, but put her out of harmsway. But now, she's a wolf. She would die without my wolf near her after a long period of time.

Adien, I don't know why he is trying so hard to get her. He's lost workers like me many times, he has so many he can just brush it off usually, but for some reason I'm different. I don't understand why he won't just leave Taylor alone! She never did anything, it's me he should want, not her!

"Dominic! Earth to idiot! Our flight is boarding!" Taylor say's slightly shaking my shoulder's.

I stand up and fallow. This is going to be a long flight.

-----Phoenix, Arizona-----

I walk into the small apartment shutting the door behind Taylor. I decieded to stay away from the woods, I don't want my mate in a secluded area anymore. Luna, yes we kept Luna of course, sniffs around the small apartment. The size is perfect for two people.

I sit down on the couch. Luckily the apartment is furnished, thanks to the owner of the complex.We have no bags to unpack so there is really nothing to do at the moment. The clock reads 8 in the afternoon.

"Well, I'm going to bed. In the morning I want to go for a run, I haven't been in what seems like forever. And don't you argue with me, go with me if you must," She say's walking down the hallway. I'll go with her, I'm to tired to argue anyway.

I stand up after a few minutes and fallow behind her. I walk in just in time to see Taylor sitting on the edge of the bed on her phone, in nothing but her shirt and underwear. It takes all my power to hold Adriel and myself back. As if she was trying to make it worse, she gets up and bends over to plug her phone into the charger.

I stand behind her in a flash. When she turns around to walk back to the bed, she walks straight into me. She almost falls but I catch her.

"Dominic! You scared me!" She say's.

I don't say anything, I just keep her held against me. I know Adriel's ocean blue eyes are shining through mine, I can feel it. I want to mark her, I need to, but I don't want to force her. I walk her backwards until she falls to the bed with me straddeling her.

I put my head in the crook of her neck, inhailing her scent. I kiss her neck softly where her mark would soon be, causing her to grab onto both of my arms. I wait for her to push me away, but she doesn't.

I pull back, looking into her eyes. She nods, knowing what we both need.

"Is this what you want?" I ask, wanting to be sure.

"Yes," She replys.

I kiss her lips softly, something I've been craving for a long time. After a few minutes I pull back, both of us panting. I kiss down her neck earning a soft moan from her. I take her hand in mine, putting them abover her head as I sink my teeth into her neck.

She groans slightly in pain and tense's up. After about 15 seconds she starts to moan as the pain leaves. I pull my teeth out admiring my work.

I smile as I see what looks like black ink start to take form on her neck right below her collar bone. It forms the shape of a wolf, howeling at the moon with the initials D.D. written in cursive writing inside the moon. I pull her up and show her the mark in the mirror, I hug her from behind as she smiles at me.

"Because I marked you, you marked me," I say pulling my shirt off and showing her the ink-like substance that has already formed under my skin. The form is the exact same, but it has the initials T.F. on it instead.

I get in bed, her fallowing me. I pull her up against me and rest my arm over her waist.

"Now your mine," I say.

"And now your mine," She replys.

If only our situation was better. I have to fix this, and I will.

Soon... I will.