Chapter 2: I Will See You Again, Mate

Dominic Deleon's POV: (The Wolf Robber): (Jeff Brand as Dominic Deleon. pic on top. If it's not visible please let me know.)

I awaited the girl, Taylor, to come to the door. I made sure to stand back a few feet and out of the line of fire.

My five friends were also in the bank. Brad, Austin, Brett, Grant, and one woman, Sandy. They were Lone-Wolves like me. I guess you could say we're a mini Pack. None of us ever found a Mate, making us Lone-Wolves. Unneeded in a Pack. I never wanted to be in a Pack either way, Mate or not.

My Wolf, Adriel, was beginning to stir. 'What's wrong with you?' I questioned through the mind-link.

'Mate' was all he said.

No, no, no! You've got to be kidding me! An officer is my Mate?! She slowly steps through the door, as soon as she comes in, her scent hits me. Cinnamon and vanilla. I don't think so, I won't have a woman ruin my life. This is the last thing I needed!

'She is our mate! Do not reject her!' my wolf growls through the mind-link.

He's right, but I can't let this ruin my plan. I will worry about it later.

"Sandy, frisk her, I don't need her armed," I command. She nods and does so. My Wolf growls through the back of my mind in jealousy.

She gives the okay, and Taylor begins to work on the man. He pulled his gun when we came in. A foolish, and fatal mistake. He's lucky it was just his side that was shot. After ten minutes, she finishes and sighs.

"His injury is beyond what I can help. I only have basic training and limited supplies. The bullet stopped somewhere in his stomach, I'd say 3/4 the way through, all I can do is patch it and try to stop the bleeding. If he isn't treated properly, he may bleed out, and it can even become infected. I highly recommend you let him go, and soon," she say's.

I think for a minute, we have twenty three hostages, that's plenty of leverage until Brett can crack that safe. But, I won't let my Mate leave me. After a few minutes of thinking, I come up with a plan for my Mate. I will see her again, and soon.

"Take him with you," I say.

"What?! You can't let him go! It will-" I cut Brad off.

"I know what I'm doing!" I growl at him, he does not need to question me, so I'm sure to let him know that, "Do not question me!"

He bow's his head in respect and walks away.

"Go," I demand Taylor.

Don't worry Mate, I will see you again.

I watch as she walks back, the man hanging onto her in order to stay upright. When she finally disappears into the crowd of people, I walk to the back room.

"Alpha, we're ready, the safe has been sealed back, we have plenty," Brett said, motioning towards the many duffle bags filled to the brim.

"Good. Everyone get ready. I'll deal with the people up front," I respond. He nods and leaves to get everything prepared.

I walk up front and see all of the people lined up, sitting against the marble colored wall, some crying, some not affected at all.

"You," I point to a man, sitting on his own, "And you," I call a second person, a woman, and motion them to come here. They stand in front of me, the woman has her head down, and the man has his head held high in false bravery.

I point a gun at the woman and motion her to follow Sandy to the back room, luckily, she complies without a fight. "The rest of you! Get up and get out!" I yell. They all run out the door, none of them dragging behind. The cops look confused, good.

Brad comes out of the back room with two duffle bags and puts one in the right corner of the front lobby, the other in the left. I grab the man and put my gun to his back. I hand him a folded note.

"When you get out there, give this to the chief, and wish him the best of luck," I growl, shoving him towards the door.

"Let's get going!" I yell. I run to the back room and see everyone already going through the tunnel in the ground next to the wall. It took us forever to do that. We had worked on it for weeks, we started the tunnel and an abandoned store down the street. Because of the way we constructed the tunnel, all we just had to bust the tile when we got here. I made sure to bound the woman's wrists and put a blindfold on her.

When we get through the tunnel in record time, Brett pulls out a clicker, and hits the button. The whole front lobby was loaded with explosives in those duffle bags. I push the woman into the truck and we drive off with a second truck carrying the other half of the money behind us. By now, the woman was crying and panicking. I had to take her so the cops wouldn't flood the building before we got through the tunnel.

"Calm down, we're letting you go after a few miles," I tell her. She nods her head, but still won't stop crying.

Ten minutes later, Grant stops the truck in a deserted area. I push the woman out and get out behind her.

"Sit here," I sit her on the grass beside a tree, "Count to one hundred, then take the blindfold off and you can go. If you take it off before then, I'll come back. Understand?"

She nods her head in understanding. I get in the truck and we drive off. I made sure to watch her as we drove.

We're sure to change our direction, or the police would know where to look for us.

Now... to think on what to do with my Mate.