¢нαρтєя тωєиту єιgнт

(I happened to like this new cover better, because the title is more readable. Enjoy! ;) And I also changed my username. Don't worry about it. You'll get used to it in no time.)

Trinitie's P.O.V

"WHERE IN THE EVERLOVING WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN WOMAN?!"

"You better have a good explanation for being gone. I looked for you everywhere."

"Did you really run off with that one guy from the Bahamas?"

Donnie looked at me with a raised eyebrow at the last one, and I chuckled and blushed under his gaze.

My three most bestest friends (Excluding Mac) were currently bombarding me with questions as I walked hand in hand with Donnie towards the table. Raph and Leo were looking slightly uncomfortable with the scenery, glancing around, trays in hand. Mikey, on the other hand, was waving and fist bumping people everywhere, talking loudly.

Rolling my eyes, I put my hands up slowly as we sat down at the table, gesturing for them to calm down.

The first one was from one of my greatest friends, Haddi. She was most definitely they most social of the group. Volunteering for planning social gatherings and talking to people nonstop is just some of the things that she does.

She was very tall (To my standards) and was about the height of Raph, who was now chatting with some guy from the table beside ours. With her glossy golden hair and sparkling hazel eyes, she was also one of the most prettiest. Today, she was in one of her knee length floral dresses, brown boots clinging to her calves.

The second comment was from Francis Torn, a nerdy guy friend who was very intelligent and was about to be an early graduate before he got busted being driving while having consumed alcohol. He had square black glasses on his dark skinned face. His face was almost all points and edges, giving him an edge with the ladies. (Haha, humor ;)) He was that one Casanova in the group. He was about as tall as Donnie, but a half head shorter. Wearing a white button down and dress pants, he completed the look with the black loafers on his feet.

The third one was from Maycee, who was the bubbly one who literally bounced everywhere, and reminded me exactly of Mikey. I instantly shipped them. Her hair was a dirty blond, with black highlights, and she was about as tall as me. It made me feel proud to be taller than someone. (Though she was from a very short family.) She wore her usual random clothes, which was a different theme every week.

A kitten shirt, containing a blond fluffy one, a mysterious black one with green eyes, and an orange one scowling in the direction of whoever looked at it. A rainbow tutu fluffed about everywhere, piece sign tights underneath it. Knee high boots that were made to look like converse were what she close, violet in color.

"Haddi, I'm not able to tell you. Very secret. Francis, that's sweet, but my great grandmother had died, and I went to visit my grandma for a very long time to help her get over it. Maycee, just.... No. There was a guy from the Bahamas?" I asked interestedly, and laughed when Donnie elbowed me gently in the ribs.

They seemed to have just noticed Donnie, and I watched as their gazes slowly traveled down to our intertwined hands, which were resting on the table. Again, they exploded.

"WHY I OTTA- JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT HIM. I WANT A LOCATION, TIME, DATE, AND ANYTHING ELSE SO I CAN GET ME ONE!" Haddi exclaimed loudly.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! I WANT TO KNOW FACTS, DETAILS, HOW LONG THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DAYS YOU SPEND TOGETHER, ABOUT-" Francis yelled over Haddi, and I facepalmed as Maycee decided to join in, being even louder then them both combined.