¢нαρтєя ѕιχ

Donnie's P.O.V

I sat at the table, watching as Trinitie finish her ninth taco. But this was all Deja vu. Saving a girl from the Kraang. Bringing her here. Her staying. Her being beautiful. My feelings. My shyness. My heart.

She was beautiful, there was no doubt about it. Her very short brown hair. Full pink lips. Piercing blue eyes. She was already gaining weight, her curves coming back. Her humor was hilarious. She made me laugh on more than one occasion.

Why did this always happen to me?

The only time I was happy, was when I was around her. Her laugh was intoxicating, like the tinkling of bells in the wind. My mood immediately lifted whenever I heard her voice, which was like honeysuckle in the summertime.

Maybe I should write poetry.

But she would never like me.

I'm a turtle.

I can't give her what she deserves in life.

She deserves the finest of everything. The best life. The best man.

I shook my head of the thoughts. Try not to be depressed today. Not today.

I tuned into the conversation.

"Dudes. I've got an announcement!" Mikey exclaimed. We all looked at him. "I challenge Trin to a pizza eating contest tomorrow at...noon!" he said in his best western accent, which ended up sounding like he was drunk. She giggled.

"I, Trinitie Evans, accept this challenge!" She shouted, laughing. Everyone cheered.

"GO TRINITIE!" They all yelled. Mikey pouted while Trinitie jumped around.

"Thanks for supporting you own brother." Mikey said.

"Well, I want to see if someone way smaller than you can actually beat you at your own game." Raph smirked.

"She will not! I AM THE MASTA!" Mikey shouted.

"Yah, well I'm the CHAMPION! Is that any better than a masta?" She asked, scratching the back of her head. We all shrugged, but went along with it as they shouted how much better they were.

I decided to go then, putting my paper plate in the trash. I walked out of the kitchen and into my room.

Before I knew it, those dark thoughts came again, and I couldn't do anything about it now that I was alone.

Alone.

-_-_-_-__-_-__-__-_-_-_-_

Trinitie's P.O.V

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I noticed that Donnie had left. I don't know why but I'd been thinking about the mysterious purple-clad turtle. I felt.. different about him. With the other three, it was just a sibling love, even though I'd only been here for a few days.

I decided after everyone went quiet that I was going to spend some time with Donnie. I walked out after putting my plate in the trash. I padded over to his door and knocked quietly.

I heard a lot of moving, like things being thrown around, as if he was hiding something. That fact made me curious. I opened the door, and Donnie his something behind his shell. He gave me a nervous smile.

"H-Hey Trinitie. Whatsup?" he stuttered.

I looked around. "Why did you leave so suddenly?" I asked.

One of his arms swung from behind his back, the other stayed in place.

"O-Oh yknow. I just like to keep to myself."He told me, looking around.