¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕιχ

Trinitie's P.O.V

I pull the hoodie I still kept from Donnie out of the closet and put it on, looking at myself in the mirror. It was the time for school, and the guys had already switched to human mode on their watches. They were dressed the same and carried backpacks of various likes as they got ready.

It was early in the morning, everyone was yawning continuously, passing on the disease to anyone who saw and heard it. I yawned myself, covering my mouth with a blacked gloved hand. The ring Donnie had given me was safely underneath the fabric, hiding from the snow and cold.

I was dressed in my signature look. Green skinny jeans covered my legs and different colored converse protected my feet from the icy cold of the floor. Orange with green laces for my left, green with orange laces on my right. I like to keep it simple.

I looked over at Donnie who was, once again, looking through his things to see if he hadn't forgotten anything. I smiled and sauntered over to him, pulling the strings to close it. "You haven't forgotten anything. Your binder is on the kitchen table, your phone is in your bag." I poked his bag with my finger. It was a simple black bag, styled like the in style of the jocks, that said, 'Live Life Like An Anime'.

"I just want to be ready." He admitted, his pale cheeks darkening. I kissed his nose gently, smiling softly.

"I know."

Earlier (Cough cough yesterday) I had went over what you do in school, and what you don't do. It went a little something like this.

"Okay guys." I said, pacing in the living room, all the guys were sitting on the couch, looking at me expectantly, except Raph. His face was a mask of complete boredom.

"In school-"

"Will I get to make friends?" Mikey interrupted cheerfully, his eyes swimming with questions.

"Yes, but-"

"Will I get to do homework like a normal person?" He asked, and I blew a strand of hair out of my face, already a bit agitated.

"Yes, but you won't like-"

"Will I get a girlfriend like Donnie?" He questioned, pointing at Donnie. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I won't be able to tell you if-"

"Will I-"

"MIKEY!" Everyone shouted, causing him to shrug his shoulders, rubbing his 'ears'.

"I was just going to ask if we were already enrolled." He said, and everyone gave him a who-are-you-and-what-have-you-done-to-the-real-one look. I eyed him skeptically, but then decided to continue once again.

"I'll enroll you when I'm done talking." I said darkly, glaring at Mikey for interrupting me so many times. He cringed under my gaze. After my intimidating gesture, I smiled cheerfully."There are some rules we have to follow." I got my binder, grabbing the handbook everyone had to have.

Opening it, I looked through its pages, trying to find something worth telling them.

"History.... founders....dress code. No one follows that. Ah yes. No weapons." I looked at all of their faces, which, except Donnie, were having trouble with the confundus charm.

"But how are we going to protect ourselves?" Leo asked, standing up. He started pacing around like a caged animal, occasionally mumbling incoherent words to himself.

"You don't. It's a school, not the military. And, if there is fighting, it's verbal. Or back of the school at midnight if you prefer. No weapons. No fighting. If weapons, you get expelled immediately and sent to jail. Fighting is either detention, ISS, or OSS." I looked up to see three confused faces.