¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи

Trinitie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly, finding a sound asleep Donnie right in front of my face. I giggled quietly so I wouldn't wake him up, and snuggled into his plastron.

Donnie still looked the same as he slept, his lips parted slightly, just enough to show his adorable gap. His mask was off, and I studied the lines going horizontally and vertically across his face, scaring his boyish looks. I frowned, and was very tempted to run my fingers along the lines but restrained myself. I wondered how someone so sweet could do something so violent.

I then wonder if Mac and the boys got home alright. That reminded me that we had forgotten to go to the junk yard last night. Whoops...

So I just laid there in Donnie's arms, comfortably. Maybe we had rushed things, but it had felt right, so it was good enough for me. I closed my eyes tiredly.

I felt Donnie stir slightly beside me after a few minutes and peeked an eye open. His face twisted as he yawned and his eyes fluttered open, showing his beautiful red brown eyes that I loved.

Once he had finished stretching, he turned to his side, pulling me even closer to him, and put his chin on my head.

"Mornin princess." He murmured into my hair, making me giggle.

"Morning." I replied, snuggling a little closer. "Wait, don't we have training today?" I looked up at his face.

He thought for a moment. "Yah, but either my alarm goes off or one of my brothers would come to wake me up. It's usually the latter, though."

"Well, I don't remember you turning on your alarm." I said.

"Well, it's not like you remember much anyway, shorty." He teased.

I have a dramatic gasp and playfully swatted his arm with a flick of my wrist. "How dare you, I am almost as tall as the..." I coughed."shorter," Another cough. "Kid in school, and Ill have you know that I can memorize almost most of the things in school, Sherlock."

He chuckled. "Well, I guess we'd better get up before my door comes crashing down." I nodded, and slowly climbed out if bed, stretching my sleepy muscles.

Donnie was putting his mask on while I went to get some different clothes on. I'm going to have to ask April to try to help me get some clothes from my house sneakily, since I was a big klutz.

I grabbed random training clothes and went back to Donnie's room to grab my shoes. I put them on and walked to the training room.

Three of the boys were smirking at me, and I have them a confused look, rolled my eyes, and went to sit by Donnie. Mac was probably still sleeping, seeing as she wasn't in the training room. I wasn't going to wake her up, because I didn't have a death wish. One time I did, and I had a black eye for two weeks.

Master Splinter wasn't back yet, so Leo is apparently going to be training us today.

"Okay guys, and girl, today we will be sparring." I gulped nervously. I was pretty much going to die anyway. He then continued. "Donnie versus Mikey. And Raph will go against the winner, and then me. Trinitie," my head jerked up at the mention of my name. "You can watch us spar first to see how, and then we can see how good you are at fighting."

My eyes widened. He expected me to fight. When I have only been training for, what, like two days?! I do have a death wish.

I watched as Donnie and Mikey got on the mat first while Leo sat on one side of me, and Raph on the other side of him.

"Begin!" Leo shouted, and they did. They circled around, Miley swinging his nun chucks and Donnie scrutinizing his every move looking for a weakness. I jumped when I felt a mouth at my ear, only to find that it was Leo.