¢нαρтєя єιgнт

Donnie's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room, NJ beside me, after April and Casey left from dropping off necessary items like food, shower items and such, and money for Mikey's pizza.

She was currently ranting about how much she despised both of them, April for what she did to me, and Casey for being an arrogant jerk right in front of April, not about April's feelings though.

"I mean, he kissed my hand! I had to wash it like fifteen million times just to be sure that I had started to get the germs off of me." She complained, and I chuckled. "He also did it in front of April, even though I care less to nothing about her feelings. And-"

"Yes, yes, I know what happened. You've been complaining about it ever since they left, which was a hour ago." I smiled at her sheepish expression. Honestly, her being with me has lifted my spirits. I've started building a relationship with my brothers again, and for once, I was almost completely happy.

The keyword is almost.

The only reason I'm not completely happy, is because of Trin. No, not because of my feelings, but because she didn't deserve to be stuck down here with four mutant turtles. She deserved to be with people, not to have the Kraang hunting her down. She deserves her actual family. Speaking of that I said suddenly,

"Haven't you been worried about your parents, they must be worried sick!" she stopped drawing on her leg with her finger and looked at me, her blue eyes feeling as if they stared through me into my soul.

Yah, I should definitely write poetry.

She then looked at the ground and mumbled something unintelligible.

"What?"

"My parents don't care for me." She said quietly.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Trinitie's P.O.V

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Donnie's eye ridges furrowed in confusion. "Why not."

"It's because I look different from them. My mom always wanted only blonde hair blue eyed babies, because she envisioned that as her perfect family. I got the blue eyes part.I'm the oldest, and have two younger siblings, Zander and Hollie. I got my looks from my grandmother.

"My dad just goes with it because it made my mom happy. That's why I'm not on the news, or even being searched for. The school probably has noted my absence But no one has ever really cared." I hadn't noticed that tears had started pouring down my face. "All my life, my family has never loved me, because I am different. My siblings don't talk to me, they never have even gotten into a fight with me like normal brothers and sisters have.

"And that's all I've wanted in life for so long." I finished, full on sobbing. Donnie came over to me and wrapped his muscular arms around my now small frame, whispering soothing words to calm me down. "A-And now-w I have a family who cares for me." I said smiling through my tears.

I looked over to him, my blue eyes trained on his face, and he was smiling back at me. "We will always love you, Trin." He whispered. I smiled.

I now had a family.

And only after a week, when my parents haven't cared for me for fifteen years.

We sat there for awhile, Donnie comforting me quietly. When I finally stopped sniffling, he let go, and I got up.

That's when I realized: I liked the nerdy Donatello.

I liked the tooth gap in his smile. They way he was able to get things. How he comforts me when I'm sad. I didn't care about how he was in the past, because this is now.