¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє

I was currently showing Mac around the lair, while Donnie made my bed into a bunk. It will probably take him awhile, because instead of wood, we have to use metal because it would be very suspicious to bring several wooden planks down a manhole in the middle of an alley.

Tonight, me and Donnie are going to the junkyard to get more scraps for everything he has been working on. That included the bunk bed, New things for Metalhead and the Shellraiser, and things for the He is also trying to make something to make them human, because he is determined apparently to take me on a 'real date'. I really don't mind cuddling and watching movies, but we haven't really done that either.

When I had finished showing her around, the guys wanted to 'get to know her better' without Donnie, and Splinter had went to visit someone, since he's been secretive lately. So it was just me and Don in the lair.

I'm pretty sure that they left Don out on purpose. It's very obvious.

But still, I smile. They were kind enough to give me and Donnie some alone time. We haven't had much from training all day, and saving Mac and everything.

When they all had left, I went and sought out Donnie. I found him in the kitchen, making himself a pot of coffee. I wrinkled my nose. "How can you even drink that?"

He smirked. "With my mouth."

I rolled my eyes. "Ha ha ha."

I watched as he poured himself a cup, grabbing the creamer. The muscles in his arm tensed and untensed. I'm pretty sure that I was drooling, and all he was doing was getting coffee. While I was completely in my own world, I hadn't noticed that he'd been watching me stare at him. He was blushing, but said,

"Take a picture, it lasts longer."

I blushed all the way to my ears. "Shush."

He leaned against the counter, sipping his coffee contentedly, just looking at me while I blushed. "Your adorable when you blush, you know that right?"

I bet I was blushing even more. "Come on let's go do something else." I said, grabbing his free hand and pulling him to the living area. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. You pick." He told me and I nodded.

"Aren't you just a gentleman." I teased and he chuckled.

I looked through the movies on the guide. IronMan, Harry Potter, Percy-"Horrible. They don't follow the books at all." I murmured, and continued. Tarzan..! "Ugh, Donnie! I wanna watch them all!!!" I yelled, obviously frustrated.

"Here," he said reaching for the remote in my hands. I gave it to him, falling on the couch beside him with a thump.

He fiddled with it for awhile, and soon enough everything was recorded. "H-How did you do that?"

"I just recorded them all at the same time, it's basic." He shrugged, handing back the remote. I stared at him for a moment before jumping on him and giving him the biggest hug I could ever give. My arms didn't even reach each other. Yes, I have pretty short arms. Don't laugh.

He gave me a hug before I pulled back and clicked The Lion King. I snuggled into his side after turning out the lights. His arm was around me as we watched, and once we got to my favorite song in the movie, I couldn't help but jump up and sing, Donnie chuckling.

Hakuna Matata

What a wonderful phrase

Hakuna Matata

Ain't no passive craze

It means no worries, for the rest of your days

It's our problem free