¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи

Trinitie's P.O.V

It was late once we got back to the lair, and I chattered with the guys the whole way, excited about my new...abilities. The stars had wrinkled at me, as if they were smiling, as we walked.

Once in the lair, everyone departed to go to bed. My tummy rumbled, and I blushed, holding it as if I was going to be able to shush it. Donnie grinned at me.

"Looks like someone's hungry." He commented.

"Well a certain fearless leader decided to eat my sandwich!" I grumbled loud enough for that certain fearless leader to hear. I heard chuckles and grumbled about how it was my sandwich, and how it was supposed to be eaten by me.

Donnie got a kick out of my murmuring and laughed as he walked to the kitchen with me following silently. Well, as silent as I could get.

"My stomachs sound like dying whales that got punched a few times. In the face. By me. With a chair. Made of trees." I grumbled, annoyed at my tummies.

Donnie raised an eye ridge. "Stomachs? As in more than one?"

I rolled my eyes."Well yah. I've got two." He made the motion for me to elaborate and I did. "I've got two, because one is for dessert and the other is for regular food, but the one for dessert is slightly larger."

He chuckled, and looked at me as if questioning my insanity, before going back to the cupboards, and pulling out things to make me some food.

"Watch a makin'?" I asked sweetly, leaning over the table to get a better view.

"Food." He replied simply, and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What kinda food?" I asked, being more specific.

"The edible kind?" He chuckled as I glared at him full on.

"And what kind would that be?" I asked, my teeth grinding. But I couldn't keep in the tiny giggle that came out, much to my dismay.

"The kind that isn't poisoning." He said, laughing at my expression.

I huffed, crossing my arms.

"I'm making you a special sandwich." He said, and I shrugged my shoulders, finally giving up.

I waited for a few minutes as Donnie made me some food, his back turned to me. Once he faced me he told me teasingly to close me eyes. I smile and obeyed, and once I was commanded to open them, I looked down at the table to see a simple sandwich.

I grinned at him. "Thanks Donnie Boo." I said brightly, and he cringed. "No good?" I asked, and he shook his head. "Good. Imma call you that now."

He rolled his eyes, then gestured for me to eat, sitting down at the table to my left. I studied the sandwich.

I looked at it from the left, then the right, then,like a detective, I started to peel away the top sandwich bread. That's when Donnie's hands covered mine, stopping me.

"Nope. It's a surprise." He confirmed.

I giggled. "Fine. Now get your hands off so I can eat my mystery sandwich in peace."

He took his green hand off my sandwich once more, and watched as I took the first bite. The acidy juice of pickles alerted my senses, followed by the unmistakable taste of nutella. Following that was the goey timeliness that was marshmallow spread. This sandwich had an edge to it, and with all the different tastes I couldn't identify what it was.

"What else did you add?" I asked, munching on it greedily like it had just been sent down from the heavens.

"Potato chips." He said, a grin plastered to his face, and I raised an eyebrow.