¢нαρтєя тωєиту

Trinitie's P.O.V

Donnie and I walked down the hall, and I was ready to know about my abilities. Suddenly he stopped, right in the middle of the hallway and said,"I wanna see something."

"What?" My brain going into overdrive.

"If you can will yourself to become iron while doing other things. And if your still really strong without your abilities. If you change when you get too emotional." He explained, and I thought about it for a moment, my head cocking to the side in thought.

I then turned and walked to the beginning of the hall, focusing on changing into my other self while doing one of the simplest things: walking.

I focused and walked down the hall, but nothing happened. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Maybe you need to think about how your walking while in iron form, lady of Iron." Donnie suggested, and I smiled at the name. IronMan, after all, was my favorite superhero.

I started at the beginning of the hallway once more, walking a little slower. I thought about how I walked normally, even when practically made of iron. Again, it didn't work and I sighed, exasperated.

Donnie's eye ridges furrowed in thought, eyes squinting up in the concentration of thinking, and I chuckled. His face looked so weird like that.

"Maybe you need to think about what goes around you when your walking. Like the clicking sound of your feet hitting the ground."

I nodded. It was a good idea. Walking once more, I thought of the clicking sound, of how silver and shiny my skin was in the lights when I walked. The icyness flowed through me, and I smiled at my accomplishment.

I looked to see that I was completely silver once more. I looked up at Donnie, and he beamed down at me, his gap showing.

"Now see if you can change back to where you are yourself while walking, to see if it's any harder." I nodded, and tried again.

I thought about how my now long brown hair swayed with freedom. How my feet barely made a sound when I walked. The cold was then gone, and I was myself again. My smile got bigger, if possible.

"Do you want to see if your stronger in your normal body?" Donnie asked, and I nodded my head very enthusiastically, which in turn made him chuckle. We walked into the dojo then, and Donnie decided to try something simple.

"You want me to do that?" I asked in disbelief. Facing me was the bench press, my worst enemy in gym. I couldn't even do anything with that thing resulting in a big fat zero.

"Yep. The bar is only about fifteen pounds, so I'll only add five to each side, which would be-" I cut him off with my tone of shrieking.

"I can barely lift anything like that. I failed gym. How do you fail gym?"I asked.

"Being lazy." He replied, a smug look on his face. I glared at him.

"I was not lazy. I just wasn't very... athletic. Or enthusiastic. Or fast."He gave me on of those looks, and I threw my hands in the air, admitting defeat. "Fine! I'm lazy. I still am, oh magical Donnie!"

"I know." He said, and I rolled my eyes, dragging my feet to the bench press.

"Do I have too?" I whined.

"Yes." He said simply, resisting my futile attempts at pouting.

I plopped noisily onto the bench press. "How did you even get this in here?" I asked, scrunching my nose.

"I built it." He informed me, putting the weights on. It was a normal steel color with leather on top for comfort. I glared at nothing in particular. *Cough Cough* Bench press. *Cough*