¢нαρтєя тωєиту fινє

Trinitie's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch, and it was the day after Christmas. The guys had just left, Donnie reluctantly, to do a mission without me. They, excluding Donnie, had claimed that I wasn't up to it yet with my basic level of training. My question was, why I was able to go on the one to see why the TCRI people needed me?

Splinter was meditating in his room. Hopefully he wouldn't mind if I entertained myself...

I didn't exactly care that I wasn't going anyway, because I was feeling a little lazy at the moment, and it was... 7:43. So, I'm entitled to being lazy. I clicked through the channels carelessly, not seeing anything good on.

I turn it off, thinking of what could entertain my bored mind. Finally, I came up with something. I went and wrapped my T-Phone, realizing that I haven't listened to any music yet. I turned it on, looking through the playlists and albums. I had over one thousand songs, and smiled as I saw that I loved them all.

I started with the very first song, Afterlife by Avenge Sevenfold, and started jamming along to it. No, it's not my jam, but it's pretty good. While singing along, I stuff my phone into my back pocket before going into the kitchen to grab myself a soda. I crack open the can merrily, setting it on the counter so as not to spill it with my jumping.

I tried to keep worried thoughts of everyone getting hurt in the back of my mind, and was successful with the song. I smiled, stopping for a minute to breathe and get a drink of my root beer. I wonder how to make butterbeer....

I grab my phone put of my back pocket once more and look it up, smiling happily as I found it. I started getting the ingredients, surprised that they had everything that I needed. I mixed the caramel butterscotch together in a batch. Added this and that. And Walla! Butterbeer for me!

I poured the mixture into a cup, looking at its rich color before bringing it to my lips and taking a sip.

It was pure heaven on my tongue, leaving a beautiful aftertaste. This is amazing. I moaned in appreciation for the drink, probably sounding like a dying cow. Once I had drunk it all, which only took about little more than a minute, I started rocking out my singing voice to the song. This time, it was Don't Stop Believing by Journey. I loved it. Now, this one was my jam.

I was singing along, and didn't care if I was a sucker for the old songs.

I played the air guitar when it came to it, drumming dramatically, throwing my head back, grinning from ear to ear, laughing at my own geekiness.

I was having a complete crack hour, doing awkward movements I called dancing. I jumped around, slid on my knees on the ground and used a spoon as a microphone. Instead of in my pockets, my phone was eagerly on the table, five feet away from me.

I was playing the drums now, banging the flat of my hands on the table. My head was swinging to the music and I sang the words loudly, my voice echoing.

My hands beat on the table more fiercely, my voice hitting the pitches of the song without flaws. I loved to sing. I've never sang much, but I knew I loved it then.

I played the air guitar once more, loving the feeling of letting loose. I was breathing quickly, picturing myself onstage, performing in front of thousands and millions of fans, all cheering as I kept going.

I ended up on the floor, my head in the air and doing jazz hands while sliding on my knees across the floor.

I was completely happy at that moment, grinning crazily. I calmly got off the floor, turning my music off, panting widely the whole time. I then decided to entertain myself with looking up a few games....