¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи

Trinitie's P.O.V

I was currently sitting on the couch, still feeling guilty about Donnie, who was no where to be seen. He had been avoiding me all day, and it was now after dinner that the guilt finally made me cave.

All the others were here too, even Casey and April. I had gotten over my grudge about her, and found out that she was actually pretty cool. We didn't have much in common, but I see her as being a good friend.

We were all just talking about random teenager junk, and I found out about what people think happened with my disappearance, and why it wasn't on tv.

"People are saying that you went to live with your great aunt in Vermont, an Mackinzi is excused because of her parents. She has to go next week though." April explained, and I nodded.

I also learned that today was the fifteenth of November, which in fact is a Saturday. I was surprised because I had forgotten why the date was, and because I was probably lazy enough not to even care.

Mac seemed to be just fine about her parents deaths, but I know for a fact that it isn't the case. Her eyes are sunken into her skull from lack of sleep, and she was no longer her happy, threatening self.

I say that because she has infact, threatened me on more than twenty occasions just for a few of my sarcastic comments. She has already threatened my firstborn child, with very vivid detailing.

Lets not go into those details right at the moment, though.

Anywho, Raph was bantering at Mikey for touching Spike for the umpteenth time, Leo was fangirling over Space Hero's, and Mac was sitting, staring at the floor silently. April and Casey were in an apparent deep conversation about how people should, and should not sell items out of their inside pockets.

I chuckled at everyone, and went to search for Donnie who was probably either in his lab, or his bedroom.

But once I looked, he was in neither. Nor was he anywhere else in the lair. My eyebrows creased in worry, scrunching up my face in concentration as to where he might be.

I then walked back into the living room. "Have any of y'all seen Donnie?"

They all paused from their conversations, besides Leo (Who was still fangirling. He was squealing and everything.), and shook their head simultaneously.

I finally decided to head topside to find him, because he may be in the junk yard.

As I walked along the alley, I decided that it may be a little safer to go on the roofs, only so I wouldn't be kidnapped in a van, and went up on the buildings.

The sights were beautiful, but I didn't stare any longer than five seconds before starting my long journey of searching, heading in the direction of the junk yard.

The journey was long, and I had many battles along the way. Some with the PD's, the foot soldiers, and the Kraang, but I, the mighty ninja in training, beat them all single handedly.

Just kidding. But seriously, how cool would that be?!

Instead of that thrilling adventure with little detail, I am still on the same roof I started on. How long is this roof?

Once I got to the gap between the roofing, showing the alley below, I ran back a little, before running full speed, jumping over it, rolling onto the other side. I was about as graceful as a... drunk dog.

My arm took the force of the blow, and was now throbbing as I laid on the roof, random pebbles digging into my spine.

My breathing was labored, and I was probably going to have a good sized bruise on my bicep, nearest to my shoulder, but I couldn't feel any pain. I was more focused on finding Donnie.