¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи

Trinitie's P.O.V

I jerked backwards at the sound of my mothers voice, falling into April. She held me steady as I blinked at my mom in the flesh.

She still had the same white blonde hair that the rest of my family had. Her lips were pink and shiny, and her make up was put on perfectly. She was model thin, and even a plastic surgeon couldn't replicate it.

She had been tanning recently, and had no tan lines. Her bright blue eyes, the only trait I had gotten from her, were wide as she took me in.

Her eyes narrowed at the duffel bag behind my back, and then to April, who stood behind me, also holding a bag.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me, her voice as beautiful as a melody.

"Uh, this is my room." I squinted my eyes. No, Where have you been?

"I know that. You've been gone for awhile, and I thought you weren't coming back, so I was gonna come and try on some of your jeans. What happened to going to that one chicks house?" She asked. Sometimes I think my mom is a teenager stuck in a mothers body.

This was one of those times.

"So, the only reason you came in here was because you thought I was completely gone, and you wanted to steal my jeans. You didn't even bother to tell anyone that I was gone?" I murmured, just loud enough for her to hear.

"Nope." She simply stated, and I took a deep breath, fresh tears welling up in my eyes.

But I wouldn't cry over them.

I would not cry anymore for how they have treated me. I felt April's hand on my shoulder, urging me to just go. Leave. Go back to the lair.

But instead of taking that advise, I dropped my bag to the floor, and walked over to my mother, only a few paces away.

"What did I ever do to you? If I wasn't perfect enough for you, then why didn't you just give me away? You treated me like I wasn't your first child. Like I was just a stray you picked up off the street, but never wanted. I did nothing to you." I sneered at her, narrowing my eyes.

And she didn't look sad at all.

She just stared at me with those cold, beautiful blue eyes, and got up in my face, speaking calmly,"I didn't want you. The only reason I didn't give you up was because of your father. He loved you. He was happy. The modern world only focuses on image. If your family isn't picture perfect, then your not welcome in our class.

"And then, I had your brother and sister, and I was happy. Why do you think you were left alone all those nights? My family went somewhere important. Where important people were. And we had a good night while you probably sat around like your usual lazy self, watching movies or whatever. Whenever I was asked about an older child, I would just say that you weren't able to breathe, and then died. I tear up a little, and was believed. So, are you actually going to leave, or are you just goin to stand there?"

My eyes stung, and my breathing was labored, and I was trying my hardest not to cry. To not give her the satisfaction.

But that was the easiest part.

Sadness was replaced by anger. To other people, I stopped breathing. I didn't exist.

"Some people have to know that I exist. I mean, I was born in a hospital. I've got to have records." I insisted.

My mother gave me a smug smile. She didn't even care about April, and for a while I forgot that she was even there.

"It's pretty easy to bribe them to say you died. You never had any papers declaring your birth. And if you look at the nearest gravesite, you'll see that you've got your own stone." She then proceeded to wipe a fake tear.