¢нαρтєя тωσ- EDITED

Trinitie's P.O.V

Engines running.

Wheels turning on pavement.

Blind.

I tried to thing of where we were going by the movement and momentum of the turns, the sways. When the van turns left your body sways right, and vice versa. When the van stops you jerk forward, and when it accelerates you do the opposite.

They had to rethink their life decisions.

I lost count after eighty seven turns to the right, fifteen turns to the left, and only two stops.

We laid in the floor of the vehicle, our arms bound tightly behind our backs. Mac was struggling beside me on my right, probably facedown on the floor of the van like I was.

How was I to get us out of here? And if not myself, how was I to get her out?

My life surely wasn't worth as much as hers. She had a whole future ahead of her. Correction: has.

I am going to get her out.

She was squirming around, probably trying to remove herself from her bonds. I only laid perfectly still, as I thought back at when I first saw the quadruplets. Their voices were robotic, their faces emotionless... then I came to a realization. They said something about experiments.

We were the experiments.

Am I right, or am I right?

Finally after what felt like forever, the vans breaks squeaked, and our bodies shot forward. My head hit the wall and twisted at an odd angle, which I knew it wasn't supposed to be in, though I could do nothing. Doors slammed.

They needed to fix their breaks.

"Stop moving." I murmured, and her movements ceased, going still.

The back door screeched open (needs oil) and I was tugged back, my neck able to go back to its regular position before I was picked up and dropped to the ground. 

I heard Mackinzi hit the ground beside me.

"Don't fight them." I whispered to her, earning a blow to the back of the head.

If I were able to see, I would probably be seeing stars.

It took me a few moments to gain my bearings, but as I did I was pulled to my feet roughly, and dragged to a destination I couldn't see. 

The sliding of a metal door.

Cold air.

Metallic smells.

I wasn't able to see as they dragged me somewhere else, down halls I presumed, and the metallic smell never went away.

My foot caught on something.

I tripped, blindly trying to break my fall.

My face slapped the ground, which smelled like iron.

I was hauled to my feet by a pair of cold hands. The ground echoed from where our feet hit it, which was the only sound coming from anybody.

I could only hear two pairs of footsteps.

"Mac?" I asked cautiously, wondering if she was still with me. I couldn't judge how many feet were hitting the floor, though mine did seem the loudest.

I waited for a smack, but it never came.

"Yes, Trin?" She answered, and I let out a sigh of relief, thinking, thinking, thinking of some way to get her out unharmed.