chapter 18

I wake up the morning seeing franzy and rumble playing with star i got out of bed and the children greet me "good morning carrier" franzy said then i smile "good morning sweeties where is soundwave?" i asked looking at them then rumble looks at me "he and megatron went to see the damage outside the ship so pops asked us to watch star well you slept"he said. After getting dressed in the bathroom i walk out then take star and breast feeds her as i sit in my rocking chair i see soundwave walk in and takes off his visor and he sighs "its bad i know my love" i said looking up at him. Soundwave shrinks down and kisses my forehead then rubs stars cheek "it will take almost 1 earth year till its all fixed" soundwave said. Later that day i sit on my throne looking at my datapad then i saw my dad walk in and i smile"hello daddy i was just looking over everything and so far everything is going good but we dont have enough energon to power the ship after the ship is done with repairs so i sent knockout and breakdown to find some and i also had shockwave and starscream too see about finding more bones and i have soundwave working on the thrusters" i stoped with my report and looked at my dad as he stood there looking at me with a smile.

~~~~~~~megatron p.o.v.~~~~~~~
I stand there looking at my sweetling with a proud smile knowing she will make a great leader someday "well sweetspark knowing that you have everything under control puts my old spark at ease i think ill spend the day with my grandsparklings" i said then walked to soundwave and Ashley room then opened the door and picked up all the kids then i walked outside and i sit down and watch franzy and rumble play in the field as i hold star in my servo as she watches the butterfly's fly around her.

~~~~~~~soundwave p.o.v~~~~~~~
I walk back inside and walk to the control room to see my beautiful sparkmate/wife sitting on her throne looking over everything seeing her like this really gets me turned on. I walk over to her and pick her up then walk to our room seeing the kids gone "soundwave what are you doing? We have alot of work to do" Ashley said to me, I put her down on the bed and i shrink down and pin her down to the bed "your mine now my love" I said  then took off my visor and kissed her deeply.

~~~~~~lemon/third person p.o.v~~~~~~~~

Soundwave tooks off ashley dress leaving her in nothing but her dark purple see through panties and bra "mmmm Is someone is waiting for me" he said then start kissing her neck. Ashley starts to moan as soundwave kisses Down her chest then he rips off her bra using his teeth then he begins to rub her breasts "ahhh oh soundwave" Ashley moaned.Soundwave then kissed down her stomach then licks the wet spot in her panties then stopped and looked at her "hmmm energon enfused panties" he said looking at her with a grin "they are edibles panties for you" Ashley said blushing "mmm lunch and dessert"  soundwave said then used his tongue and rips off her panties then eats them "energon mixed with your sweet juices is like a forbidden fruit from Primus himself that I must have" soundwave said and licks her clit "ahhhhhh soundwave" Ashley moaned opening her legs more. Soundwave looks up at her face loving every minute then he turns her over and put her on her hands and knees then takes off codpade letting his spike come out then pushes it inside her "ahhhhhh so big oh soundwave!!!" ashley said moaning and gripping the pillow. Soundwave starts thrusting deep inside her feeling her wet walls tighten around his spike as he begins to go faster "ahhhh oh primus ashley you feel good and warm " soundwave said then he hits a spot making ashley see stars "THERE RIGHT THERE OH GOD SOUNDWAVE!!!!!!!!'' ashley screamed as she is close to climaxing .Soundwave was close to overloading himself, after 30 minutes "i-im gonna.....SOUNDWAVE!!!!!" ashley screamed climaxing on soundwave spike as he overloads inside her.

~~~~~~~~~soundwave p.o.v~~~~~~~~

Making sure my sparkmate is alright after i gave her a good fragging i see she is asleep,i smile and tuck her in and cleaning myself up then open the door to see megatron holding the kids as they slept, i chuckle and put the kids in there beds and i walk out then follow lord megatron "soundwave im glad to see you finally happy you are my most faithful follower and friend and im glad you and my sweetling are together but make no mistake if i see her cry or hurt because of you i will rip out your still beating spark and crush it infornt of you" megatron said walking and i shiver alittle walking next to him then i nod understanding him then i go back to working glad knowing my family is safe and sound.